JustJ71

Master Crafter
Characters
Jamne,Hossenfeffer,Bludhee
Platform
PC, Steam
ETA when gaming up?
From what I gathered from Livestream it'll be tomorrow (PST) unless Godzilla attacks or some other unseen problem occurs but they sounded 90% sure tomorrow.
If your from east coast of US it's almost a 2-3 hour difference I think, least its for me.

Reactions: Takaz
  • Likex1
Characters
Mortie the Whistler
Platform
Android
I can't wait to play! I will buy some crowns for real money to support your excellent Otter work! Possibly getting a membership in Ardent Society to support you on a regular basis. You are so worth it. Getting to know you Otters during the Twitch streams has been awesome! ☺

Dawnfire

Great Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Athon Dawnfire
Platform
Android, PC
Thank you so much, that is indeed a very very generous compensation. Like OMG that's a lot of stuff! Can't wait to see the servers online back again. Thank you everyone (Otters and players alike) for being awesome in these trying times!

Frostalite

Wizard
Characters
Frostalite, Herocrusher, and H2O Shaman( Hooshman, get it ?)
Platform
Android, PC
Thank you, Devs. This is way more than was than you could do for us. You guys are the best!

I watched the livestream today and I think they may have mentioned:

"The compensation packages will not be given out right away".
At least I think I saw some mention of that.

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox/ShamRoc/Klinger
Platform
iOS, PC
it may be up to a week until we roll all these rewards out,
Please take note of this part of the message and pass it along to all your friends in game. When the game goes lives the rewards WILL NOT show up for possibly a week.
I don't think it was big enough :ROFLMAO:;)

>>>> IT MAY BE up to a WEEK until we roll all these rewards out <<<<

drewbanks

Citizen
Platform
PC, Steam
wish I had an account before the crash kkkk found the game on the 16th downloaded from steam tried to play and down then started following the forums and the live feeds and gave ideas on the outfit but its cool just want to start playing

Reactions: JustJ71
  • Likex1

Sebastiani

Citizen
Platform
Android, PC
new to the game, but i had collected 2 pieces of 4 for a staff for my mage, which were given as a sign-on bonus. i'm not ungrateful, just curious if that will still be achievable ?

Chris30s

Adventurer
Characters
Mari Blue, Saffira, Chris30s, Bleu Cheese, Solimar
Platform
PC
new to the game, but i had collected 2 pieces of 4 for a staff for my mage, which were given as a sign-on bonus. i'm not ungrateful, just curious if that will still be achievable ?
Everything on that calendar... you'll pick up exactly where you left off. The new character calendar remains active until you log in enough times to collect every single slot on it.

BBlue

Legendary Hero
Characters
Bulmablue, Bulla S., P.Vegeta, F.Trunks, R.Braun
Platform
Android, PC
wow that is a huge reward just hope I read those numbers right, on some items. when we do get compensation rewards I hope they are account bound, devs probably will give us all the compensation items during the new expansion build like they did for starfall, I am hoping it happens this way because if there's a limited of time to claim when devs have server stable I may miss this because I won't have pc set up for awhile and no access to the game.

Reactions: JustJ71
  • Likex1

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
wow that is a huge reward just hope I read those numbers right, on some items. when we do get compensation rewards I hope they are account bound, devs probably will give us all the compensation items during the new expansion build like they did for starfall, I am hoping it happens this way because if there's a limited of time to claim when devs have server stable I may miss this because I won't have pc set up for awhile and no access to the game.
Some of the items will be given to every CHARACTER and those will be soulbound (specifically, the "time compensation" items in the active player box in the middle). The others (such as the calendar items) will be account bound just as the equivalent items from the calendar would be.
The only time critical items (if I understood the livestream correctly, hopefully one of the Devs could perhaps confirm this) are the legendary necklace and ring boxes, which only last 24 hours.

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox/ShamRoc/Klinger
Platform
iOS, PC
I wonder if @SKAAVVEEK can program the discord bot to do periodic reminders to the global chat about the rewards being delayed up to a week

Reactions: Greer
  • Likex1

Shinsa

Eldritch Huntress
Platform
PC
Thank you, Devs. This is way more than was than you could do for us. You guys are the best!

I watched the livestream today and I think they may have mentioned:

"The compensation packages will not be given out right away".
At least I think I saw some mention of that.
lol!

Pikkon The Purple

Legendary Hero
Characters
Pikkon The Purple
Platform
iOS, PC, Steam
though they are some great gifts and do respect the crowns but when i came back to game after a spell away i had to totally rebuild my gear as it had all been zeroed after countless money spent getting it to where i wanted to, only to log in and try and fight a mob level 2/3 and have a hard time so i am annoyed at that, but no you give all the above items ok kool what about all the time lost? as i been annual leave that i booked off to plan and get my toon to lvl 90 in the 2 weeks i was off i now due back tomorrow an not had any game time i would be at least lvl 88 by now and all my skill be well up there in the mid 80s where the compo for lost Exp we would have got as i play a fair few hours a day ..?

also i hope each character will be getting all thats been stated above?

yes i am annoyed but i sure you can see my frustration

Thanks

Adevati

Citizen
Platform
iOS
I’m a new player and just did my first rebirth. Can I save those legendary items like the newbie calendar weapon? Or do I have to use them and waste them as level 15 items?

Glockenfee

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Glockenfee / Glöckchen
Platform
PC
Hello Otters - oh wow !!!
Thats .... i have no words now for this gifts. Thats so ...wow...
I play this game since 7 years - all the players, all the community and specially the otter-family, you will never find a game like this.
And you never find a game, where you get this gifts.
Thanks
...speachless greatings from germany