Kilgharrah

Adventurer
Characters
Kilgharrah, Gwayne, Sylvaena, GeraltOfArdent
Platform
  1. iOS
Last edited
I don’t know what the Spanish here says, but I was just about to report this issue separately. In the solo run I did earlier today, I noticed getting tripped up for a couple seconds upon entering Icarus’s chamber, but I got through and things were fine… UNTIL I died later in the run and ran back into the chamber. I so happened to be recording that run, and have attached the clip of what happened to me here. As you’ll see, I haphazardly managed to jump out after about a minute and a half, but this very nearly ruined the run for me. (NOTE: You’ll probably need to open the video in a new window for it to play.)

Reactions: Tareco
  • Likex1

sparksy

Merchant
Platform
  1. PC
same for me i can get into Icarus chamber then im just floating in airICARUS.png

Luke68

Wizard
Royal Guardian
Characters
Luke68, Luketoo, Lukeagain and LukeMore
Platform
  1. PC
Me and Bless had the same problem. We were running with 2. Sometimes she got loose when she clicked on me. For me it didn't work (clicking on her, I mean). Very annoying ofc, we ran out of time. We were not floating. Just stuck.

spikey

Squirrel
Characters
Joan of Dark, Inola & others
Platform
  1. PC
Same happened to me tonight, 3 times I tried to get out of hovering and dying. Luckily after I relogged I didn't get Icarus or I could still be there looking like Michael Jackson dancing lol.

Icarus bug (2).jpg

Antavious

Warrior
Characters
Antavious, suoivatna
Platform
  1. iOS
It happens to me every time I run cat but I just start and stop my movement never fails to jiggle me lose so no big deal.