Adamant Drix

Great Adventurer
Platform
Android
Hello Everyone, I'm Adamant Drix , I'm new here but I'm already for 4 months playing of the game. Almost. The game honestly so much awesome for me. If it is ok may I ask about brooms. Why does nightmare broom can fly over water and witch's sinister can't?I hope all flying mounts could fly over water.

Queeny

Citizen
Royal Guardian
Characters
Jenny The Brave ...
Platform
Android, PC
Because the sinister is an old broom.
From the earlier event, the oasis, mounts will do something special, like there the carpet can fly over water.
And now with the halloween event the 3 new brooms too.

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
The ability to fly across water was only added to the newer mount starting from Flying Carpet (the previous Event Zone) and then Nightmare Broom, while Sinister Broom is an old broom that don't have the ability when introduced into the game. The Otter did say they'll revisit older mount too, but they didn't give more specific detail about it

Zar

Great Adventurer
Characters
Zarola, North....
Platform
Android, PC
Yeah, feels like your a bit cheated out of time/money when the new brooms can go over water but the old brooms can't.

Kitty the Hunter

BRA Member
Platform
PC
The sinister brooms were crafted from old kitchen brooms. They are too weak to fly over water, but the nightmare brooms are crafted from the finest materials. They are certified to last a lifetime.

Littlenymph

Squirrel
Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
Those are official pro-grade Quidditch Brooms.

On a side note; As stated in previous posts, movement over water is the first movement perk to be added and is only found on the carpet and new brooms.
New types of movement perks will be introduced on new mounts in future updates.
Devs will revisit older mounts at a future date with an eye on possibly modifying them.

Łibinnn

Wizard
Characters
Łibinnn, Libin
Platform
iOS, PC
I have had this problem when I bought the old broom from shop and discovered it cannot fly over water. I thought all those brooms were new mounts. Kinda disappointed at first because there should be written a info. about which one can fly over water and which not. So I wrote about this to developers and they gave me the new one. People should know what are they buying before spending money. In future more people could experience this so they will add that info. about the ability of flying over water soon.

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
I beleve the old brooms are cheaper than the new ones and the new ones are also listed under new this year at the top of the EZ tab once opened

Łibinnn

Wizard
Characters
Łibinnn, Libin
Platform
iOS, PC
I beleve the old brooms are cheaper than the new ones and the new ones are also listed under new this year at the top of the EZ tab once opened
I don’t know if they changed it just now but the price of new and old brooms were same.

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
Last edited
I don’t know if they changed it just now but the price of new and old brooms were same.
that is possible was going by memory of what I had seen

Checked today (11.24) and they are the same price and on mobile the crown store description does not make it clear which ones fly over water.

Frostalite

Wizard
Characters
Frostalite and Herocrusher
Platform
Android, PC
You might want to contact customer support. They may be able to get you one of the new ones if you nicely explain the confusion.