Sweets

Citizen
Platform
PC
Sorry I missed the "stream". I had been on earlier - before this was announced - and didn't see this until now.
Hope things go well.

Synsamia / Miso Wong

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Synsamia/Miso Wong/ Nozno Wong
Platform
iOS
I got to watch the livestream but was having trouble with sound caught the first 15sec then it went silent, so thank you very much for adding this post.

Reactions: Nadiria
  • Likex1

Greer

Priestess
Royal Guardian
Platform
Android, PC
I couldn't be around for the livestream, I only have mobile with no fast data atm, so that was awesome of you to let us know what was said. That 18 hours will you lose, not good, I'm going to have about 80 auction expiring during that time and the time until Tuesday, maybe more, my inbox is going to be hit. Can't give away rare gear unless it's magic find most of the time. Got a few magic find auctions ending to... Crap.
Hi Skurge, actually there is no need for you to worry. The game starts where it has been 18 hours prior the downtime. So all items which you had in your bags at that time will still be there. Items in the AH too. Once the servers start back up, you will not have lost anything. It will be, as no time at all went by. So not full inbox. You can relax :)

Reactions: Nadiria
  • Likex1

Skurge

Warrior
Characters
Skurge
Platform
Android
Hi Skurge, actually there is no need for you to worry. The game starts where it has been 18 hours prior the downtime. So all items which you had in your bags at that time will still be there. Items in the AH too. Once the servers start back up, you will not have lost anything. It will be, as no time at all went by. So not full inbox. You can relax :)
Lol... so I only have to deal with the 30-40 something auctions that I sold to vendors after expiring in the 18 hours before the service went down. Better than 80 to a hundred...

Greer

Priestess
Royal Guardian
Platform
Android, PC
Lol... so I only have to deal with the 30-40 something auctions that I sold to vendors after expiring in the 18 hours before the service went down. Better than 80 to a hundred...
Is it really such a big deal to sell 30-40 items again to vendors? If I understood you right, that is what you will have to do. Let me know, if you need a hand on that, I will be happy to help!

Skurge

Warrior
Characters
Skurge
Platform
Android
Is it really such a big deal to sell 30-40 items again to vendors? If I understood you right, that is what you will have to do. Let me know, if you need a hand on that, I will be happy to help!
Lol, I got it. I just have so little bag space that it turns into a little hassle... then again, by the time the servers are up I'll have my 4g data back and won't lag on every email.

Skurge

Warrior
Characters
Skurge
Platform
Android
Moreso makes me sad to sell 30 to 40 rare pieces, half of them I enhanced to Epic or crafted and enhanced. Need to learn to stick to magic find pieces in ah only. Plus I know I have about 60 to 70 more emails to deal with for 10 Silver each instead of making any decent profit off what I thought was pretty good gear sometimes.

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Moreso makes me sad to sell 30 to 40 rare pieces, half of them I enhanced to Epic or crafted and enhanced. Need to learn to stick to magic find pieces in ah only. Plus I know I have about 60 to 70 more emails to deal with for 10 Silver each instead of making any decent profit off what I thought was pretty good gear sometimes.
If I get you right you are worried about this because nobody cna currently bid on yout auvtiob, so they come back in your mail, and then you sell them, right? That is not how it works. 18 hours before the game went down there was a backup made from the game. Once the game goes back online it will move forward from that backup moment. So if at the time of the backup your items had 25 hours left, they will still have those 25 hours after thr game goes back online, and they can be bought again

Skurge

Warrior
Characters
Skurge
Platform
Android
Nah, I'm just worried because no one's buying my gear at all. At least with the servers down I have an excuse.
If I get you right you are worried about this because nobody cna currently bid on yout auvtiob, so they come back in your mail, and then you sell them, right? That is not how it works. 18 hours before the game went down there was a backup made from the game. Once the game goes back online it will move forward from that backup moment. So if at the time of the backup your items had 25 hours left, they will still have those 25 hours after thr game goes back online, and they can be bought again