Royal Guardian
Platform
  1. Android
  2. PC
  3. Steam
Last edited
Hope i won't miss my Calender Reward🥹🥹🥹
Good Luck on resolving that problem faster Devs 👍👍👍
I did, On Saturday night/Sunday I dont always log in just after midnight in my time zone but usally late afternoon early evening.
when you wake up Monday morning , turn on the PC , click V&H ,
only to see View attachment 22343
so you log into forums in the hope of seeing exactly this Post from Sarah :D
i'm sorry, but the PC is only a week old and i was messing with settings at around 3am ,
don't mess with settings when you should be sleeping ;)
i am sorry for everyone missing their daily fix and that our Otterz have a ton of extra work, but to be honest right now i'm just feeling very relieved <3
Awe Badger nice to see a post from you!!

Reactions: Zazie and BadgerReborn
  • Happyx1
  • Lovex1

Dis

Warrior
Characters
Disdayne Skorned Ridicule DisInterested DisObedient SnowDawg
Platform
  1. iOS
  2. PC
Still down? Monday, 7:30 AM AST

Elijah Lin

Lumineer
Characters
Fairy Prince Eli
Platform
  1. iOS
Awww, my daily time for AS Chest 💀

I guess there's good news and bad news, ach!

millsy5

Warrior
Platform
  1. Android
Monday is one of my hybrid working from home days (AKA lots of gathering/refining day) so I'll be behind on that :(

BexElia

Citizen
Platform
  1. iOS
  2. PC
Hi, Everyone,

One of the disks at the data center that hosts the game crashed. It needs to be replaced, and we need to reinstall all the software that runs on it. The good news is that none of your character nor account data was lost. All of this data is on a different machine, and it's backed up regularly. Your characters are safe. The bad news is that it will take a while to replace and configure the drive. We hope to have the game back online on Monday, Jan 15, sometime between noon and 5pm, Pacific Time. We will keep you posted. Thanks for your patience.
Thanks for your hard work!!

Reactions: Zazie
  • Lovex1

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
  1. Steam
so you log into forums in the hope of seeing exactly this Post from Sarah :D
You hope to log onto the forum to find a message that the game servers crashed and you wont be able to log on for a full day? 🤨
Some people just have the most curious hopes and wishes. I think I would have hoped for a short reboot message instead :p

I keep grabbing my phone to log in for my blight dailies. Habits sure die hard

BadgerReborn

Squirrel
Characters
BadgerReborn, Badger66, TheLastBadger, BadgerSham
Platform
  1. PC
You hope to log onto the forum to find a message that the game servers crashed and you wont be able to log on for a full day? 🤨
Some people just have the most curious hopes and wishes. I think I would have hoped for a short reboot message instead :p

I keep grabbing my phone to log in for my blight dailies. Habits sure die hard
when you've just paid more for a new pc than you have ever paid for anything before, the relief of finding out it is not your fault is immense, specially on a monday morning loaded with only cup of coffee :D
i would much sooner lose a few gifts etc than find out i broke my warranty so would have to cash out again ;)
i do feel bad for the Otterz though, the extra work and i bet they're feeling awful too for everybody in game

sanzu

Squirrel
Characters
Sanzu
Platform
  1. iOS
owhh that is why i cannot get in. i uninstall, reinstall, uninstall, reinstall VH app.. 😳
hope it fix in no time with odin blessing ⛏️

Reactions: Zazie and ALIVEN
  • Likex1
  • Hahax1

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
  1. Steam
when you've just paid more for a new pc than you have ever paid for anything before, the relief of finding out it is not your fault is immense, specially on a monday morning loaded with only cup of coffee :D
i would much sooner lose a few gifts etc than find out i broke my warranty so would have to cash out again ;)
i do feel bad for the Otterz though, the extra work and i bet they're feeling awful too for everybody in game
Haha well in that case I definitely understand ;) Glad to hear about the fancy fancy pc! Great investment. Twitch in full colour next time! :p

Omestre

Master Blacksmith
Platform
  1. Android
Acabei de baixar o jogo
Mais não consigo logar no servidor
então vim pesquisar qual era o problema.
Ansioso para experimentar o jogo

BadgerReborn

Squirrel
Characters
BadgerReborn, Badger66, TheLastBadger, BadgerSham
Platform
  1. PC
so, been a few hrs and more now, and i'm wondering how many of you all have discovered strange things at home away from V&H.
you know, the usual things so easily forgotten -
little humans who can suddenly look you in the eye without the help of a ladder, or maybe a big human claiming to be your spouse ?
what about the cats and dogs huh, they all still there, or already packed their knapsacks ?
oh, and please remember, those spiders who escaped from Elks Meadow last time you left the portal open, please return them ;)
let us all know how real life is for you :)
maybe an update on the weird graphics or how you can't set the weather no matter what you try, in fact, the keyboard and mouse may even be proving pretty useless atm :D