Argus

Servant of Mallok
Characters
Argus Jessengith, Argus Shadow
Platform
Android, PC
Last edited
Crystal spire have a hidden area which i know from where to access it.
Screenshot_2020-11-22-12-43-26-222_com.madotter.vhmmo.jpg

The trouble is on mobile distance view is practically non existing so i can't see where the crystal is in the sky. Thus i am always moving to a wrong direction and ended up in ground.
Screenshot_2020-11-22-12-43-43-202_com.madotter.vhmmo.jpg
Is there any way i can reach the platform on mobile without any pc player leading the way?? Any advise will be welcome.

BloodRose

Mighty Warrior
Characters
BloodRose6
Platform
Android
You can see the crystal if you put the game settings a bit higher and always angle your camera upwards. Move slowly and stop right under the crystal then turn left. If I remember correctly then there are a total of 3 to 4 left turns. Hope this helps and good luck to you

Argus

Servant of Mallok
Characters
Argus Jessengith, Argus Shadow
Platform
Android, PC
You can see the crystal if you put the game settings a bit higher and always angle your camera upwards. Move slowly and stop right under the crystal then turn left. If I remember correctly then there are a total of 3 to 4 left turns. Hope this helps and good luck to you
Using the max possible setting on mobile but still i can't view the crystal 😔
Screenshot_2020-11-22-13-30-01-050_com.madotter.vhmmo.jpg

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
Last edited
It is possible to do, even if you can't see the crystal from a far, because the path is completely straight and the spot you have to turn is marked with crystal and it is always a 90 degree turn to the left, so gotta be precise with the move if you can't see far away. So make sure you're in between the two crystal marker at the start and walk completely straight, at some point you'll see the floating crystal.

The other thing that I've heard about mobile graphic settings, is that it also depend on the phone capability, so even if both at max graphic settings some phone can see further than the other.

Lalocat

Hunter
Characters
Lalocat
Platform
Android, PC
After logging to PC the first few times, I was able to do it last time on mobile.

One tip: after the first turn, the path follows the grid lines on your map.

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Last edited
Line up here, next to Bebor bounty and facing into the center of Crystal Spire.
Notice the 2 sets of purple rocks next to Bebor? Walk between them.crystal spire.jpg

crystal spire1.jpg