Math Fish

Squirrel
Royal Guardian
Characters
Math Fish (Marksman), Shama Fisha (Water), Accursed Angelfish (Shadow), Logical Loach (Fire)
Platform
PC, Steam
Last edited
Here is where I will be linking all the critiques I do for Villagers and Heroes this go around (Autumn of 2021). This will be revised immensely over the next several weeks; so come back frequently to see what has changed.

Giruv

Merchant
Royal Guardian
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
Oh can't wait till you put them all! I'll finally have place to rant about everything!

One topic that I'd like to suggest you add would be "Power Progression and Level Scaling" something along those line, because I find they are the core issue that prevent the Otter achieve their goal of one size fit all content on Event zone, Raid, Dungeon, etc.

Zaphyra

Master Villager
Characters
Retired
Platform
Android, PC
I look forward to reading all your ideas! 😊👍

Math Fish

Squirrel
Royal Guardian
Characters
Math Fish (Marksman), Shama Fisha (Water), Accursed Angelfish (Shadow), Logical Loach (Fire)
Platform
PC, Steam
For those of you watching this thread, I now have Gathering, Crafting, and the bulk of Questing done. See the links for details. :)

Reactions: Chris30s and Zaphyra
  • Likex2

Math Fish

Squirrel
Royal Guardian
Characters
Platform
PC, Steam
PSA: The threads in this series have been moved around a bit. Be sure to go back to all the discussions you are interested in and "watch" them again. As they are technically new threads, you may not get notifications when new messages show up.

I updated the list with a discussion page. This page will only be in this list until I have fully fleshed out what I want to say about certain parts of combat. After that the link will be removed and links to new threads will be added. For now I would greatly appreciate it if you would go to the new thread and share your thoughts. :)

Reactions: Zaphyra and Chris30s
  • Likex2

Math Fish

Squirrel
Royal Guardian
Characters
Platform
PC, Steam
Reactions: Zaphyra
  • Likex1