Stella StormSong

Huntress
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
I would love a basic, medieval ranger style look. Peasant style tunic (waist length or longer) with a leather corset for females and a leather vest for males, over basic leather breeches. simple leather gloves and boots, maybe a heel? And a recolor of the Calypso's Circlet in leather,or a leather braid!ranger.jpgmale_ranger.pngmale_ranger.png

dustbunny

Squirrel
Platform
iOS, PC
I would like to see something along the lines of steampunk. Maybe an outfit of leather with some steampunk added in. I would also like to see something in dark cherry red/black/glowing orange in color. Fluffy boots and gloves. maybe a cape. Many good suggestions above too. Great ideas all, keep em coming.

Gilex

Warrior
Platform
iOS
Still for the raptor head pauldrons with either raptor hide tunic or heavy plate. Would alternatively like plate robes with spiked pauldrons

Gilex

Warrior
Platform
iOS
Or going with previously stated lava rock idea, add shoulders that are oozing/erupting volcanoes

Characters
Tiffa, Kitty Witch
Platform
Android, PC
Last edited
Well sense a lot pf players want Mad Otter Game Merchandise why not have a complete set of MOG clothing.
1) light blue Sweatshirt with MOG Logo on the back
2) Light blue Hoodie
3) gray sweat pants on one leg
4) Tailed belt
5) Furred Gloves & Boots
MOAle.jpegMOG.jpgSaolHoodie.jpg

Littlenymph

Squirrel
Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
Since V&H is a medieval game, I would love to see a pair of medieval costumes every year [one civilian and one military] that are patterned after historic costumes from each region of the world that you have a player base. Each year you could pick a different region to represent.

Cassocks for our Russian friends.
Samurai.
Please tell me we have enough Scots for a Highlander.
No medieval period for the Americans... but you could cheat a little and toss them a Colonial uniform in Continental Army Blue.
The same period for our Canadian friends, but in red, of course.

But... if I MUST content myself with a singular idea...
Put me down for some blended form of Aboriginal North American. There is a diverse and endless variety to choose from.
lakota-sioux.jpg0c2f5ca4045eb936be9df9bb0c242c4c.jpgb4570975739ac4f6106c73f6b40bf122.jpg

Littlenymph

Squirrel
Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
I see my error now...
Considering how many years I've been waiting for one simple bunny tail, it's clear that what I needed to do was make it a community effort.

Perhaps Wicker Man can help me find one after we finish sacrificing the ritual otter. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.