Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
Grandma Shirly or an existing V&H player similar to her....I can think of a few people who would be entertaining to watch and listen to....I think most of whom have already appeared on at least one episode of The Ardent Tavern podcast. (Note that I am NOT volunteering myself for this!! I don't have enough gray hairs (yet!)) :ROFLMAO:

Platform
PC
Grandma Shirly or an existing V&H player similar to her....I can think of a few people who would be entertaining to watch and listen to....I think most of whom have already appeared on at least one episode of The Ardent Tavern podcast. (Note that I am NOT volunteering myself for this!! I don't have enough gray hairs (yet!)) :ROFLMAO:
Gray hairs are not required! I have 13 grandkids, but minimal gray.

Reactions: Red Wizard and Jurksch
  • Likex2

Xloui

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Aloui Bloui Cloui DeLoui
Platform
iOS
:oops: More?
And here I thought there already are quite a few of us?
:) Gray or not.

Reactions: Red Wizard
  • Likex1

XMerlindaX

Wizard
Royal Guardian
Platform
PC
yes, I think there are many grandmas in the game, I also outed myself as a grandma with two grandchildren :D

Reactions: Jurksch
  • Likex1

BadgerReborn

Squirrel
Characters
BadgerReborn, Badger66, TheLastBadger, BadgerSham
Platform
Android, PC
I have plenty efforts getting out of bed in the morning (or out of any chair) to qualify as old. I dont have grandkids, do I qualify ad grandma?
you can borrow my 6 grandkids if you want Eki, i can't be a granma anyway,
not that i'd want to be a grandma, those wooly stockings look pretty itchy and i find pink fluffy slippers tickle my toes :D