Perlio

Villager
Platform
iOS
Last edited
This is a new bug that I have started to experience after our village kitchen was Put to the Max level. I am not sure if that is correlated to this bug. As you can see in the video below, when I select the seconds for Cooking, and then start cooking, the progress bar at the bottom does not show the correct time to craft that was selected. For example, when I choose to cook for the full 60 seconds, the progress bar at the bottom only shows 40 seconds. It reduces whatever time I select by about 33%. As you can see in the video, this does not occur with anything except for cooking. I have been experiencing this for over a day and I have logged in and out multiple times trying to reset.

Update : it appears this is a known bug. I just found a forum post on this exact thing from January. It appears if the kitchen is upgraded to ten in a village, it will not sync across the kitchens throughout the world. It appears to fix itself when servers reset. While I know this is a non-game breaking bug, it is sad to see a bug like this exist with no fix.

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
Does the same thing happen, when you cook in the village?

Perlio

Villager
Platform
iOS
Does the same thing happen, when you cook in the village?
No, the village kitchen works as expected. This bug is present for me in Marigold Harbor and Ardent City kitchens. I'm not sure if anywhere else.

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox
Platform
iOS, PC
No, the village kitchen works as expected. This bug is present for me in Marigold Harbor and Ardent City kitchens. I'm not sure if anywhere else.
Did you submit a bug report?
if not you might want to reproduce the problem and submit one.

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
Ah it sounds like the synchronization bug, when new crafting station project finished it need server reset until the effect applied correctly outside of the village. If you craft in village is it 50 items for 60s? If so I think you'll still craft 33 items event tho it become 40s

Perlio

Villager
Platform
iOS
Last edited
Ah it sounds like the synchronization bug, when new crafting station project finished it need server reset until the effect applied correctly outside of the village. If you craft in village is it 50 items for 60s? If so I think you'll still craft 33 items event tho it become 40s
This sounds accurate. I can craft 100 items in sixty seconds in the village. Outside I can only do 66 items in 60 seconds (which is reduced to forty seconds by the bug).

Update : it appears this is a known bug. I just found a forum post on this exact thing from January. It appears if the kitchen is upgraded to ten in a village, it will not sync across the kitchens throughout the world. It appears to fix itself when servers reset. While I know this is a non-game breaking bug, it is sad to see a bug like this exist with no fix.

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
Most likely it didn't get an immediate bug fix back then because the weekly server reset will automatically fix it, but now that weekly server reset is gone this become a really annoying issue.

Perlio

Villager
Platform
iOS
I can confirm that a server reboot fixes the issue. It is now fixed with today's reboot.