Rachielle

Hunter
Platform
iOS
So on two of my toons (Rachielle and Maybella), the EZ backpack quest is broken. Can't find it in any of the 4 known locations, searched multiples times over a couple weeks on both toons. I've asked in WC and LC, and people have suggested I search in the 4 known locations, so I know what they are and I'm looking in the right places. I did see one person suggest there might be a 5th location but they didn't know for sure (it was rumor?).

So anyway, I'm trying to follow correct troubleshooting procedure.... went to log a CS ticket and all of the "broken quest" options say to do an in-game bug report instead. So I did bug reports, one on each toon. Haven't heard anything back, but I know the Otters don't reply to bug reports. Not a problem, however the quests are still broken so I don't know if they've gotten to my bug reports yet or not. Am I doing this wrong?

Reactions: sirbabbo
  • Likex1

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
if you got a reply about 'thank you for making the game better', they did get the report. so no worries about that.
Did you try looking in unknown areas? you'll always see you're the first to be put in the 5th area.
otherwise you could also open a cs ticket,. pick other. the bugreport line is in place so people dont just yell for cs for every lack of effort that makes they dont find what they need.

Reactions: IrishElf
  • Likex1

Lalocat

Hunter
Characters
Lalocat
Platform
Android, PC
I've done this quest 92 times and have never found it in the fabled "5th spot".