Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Hi, Everyone. It’s been a bumpy two weeks, and we sincerely apologize and thank you for your patience and understanding during this time – all the getting stuck issues, the constant rebooting of servers, and the many various hotfixes which were applied during this time, some of which created new issues, which required new fixes, and you all have been absolute troopers throughout. Thank you.

As of right now, we cannot say conclusively that all of these issues have been resolved. Some bugs relating to it might still pop up, and we might have to do another hotfix. So please be prepared just in case. But this should not hold up the compensation any longer that I promised you all several days ago. ;)

Damon started a thread recently to explain what was happening, and what we’ve been working on which created these issues. You can find technical explanations on his thread. But I will give you the nut shell, non-techie version here on my thread: we’ve been working to reduce lag for some months, and a great many ‘under the hood’ changes were made, some of which were the cause of these recent game issues which you have been experiencing the past two weeks. We do believe that ultimately lag will have been reduced as a result.

So on behalf of the entire Otter team, we again just want to apologize for the bumpy game problems of late, and thank you for your continued support. Please accept these compensation gifts as a token of our appreciation.

The following items will be automatically available to all players for the next four days on one character per account, none of the items are soulbound:
  • I Vault
  • 1 Blood Crown (not available in the shop, or EZ, or Darrig chests)
  • 1 Bone Crown (same as above)
  • 1 Ultimate Clockwork Harvester
  • 2 Voltan Resurrects

Thanks, Everyone! :)

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
What lovely gifts! Thank you very much, Otters!! :love:

Wait

Great Adventurer
Characters
Wait,Bubble O Seven, Powunow, Wait 4Bubbles, and Baby Bubble
Platform
iOS, PC
Thank you!

Greer

Priestess
Royal Guardian
Platform
Android, PC
Thank you so much, so many great gifts ❤

Rock

Lumineer
Characters
Rockbane, Rockshot, Doc Rock, Rocklord, Rockette, Axelrock, Aquarock
Platform
Android, PC
A classy move, as always. Thank you.

Sultan

Mighty Warrior
Characters
Faisalkhan
Platform
Android
Thank you so Much Sarah for the 2 Crowns hat and a vault and Ty for making them Permanent Account Bound! You're Awesome and hard work woman

Claudia06

BRA Member
Characters
Claudia06
Platform
iOS
Wow, these gifts are amazing!! Thank you so much otters for your hard work and dedication ❤!

spikey

Squirrel
Characters
Joan of Dark, Inola & others
Platform
PC
Thank you very much, a lovely surprise!

GrimLight44

Reader
Characters
GrimLight44 , GrimLight , DreamLight44 , DreamKnight
Platform
Android, PC
Hi, Everyone. It’s been a bumpy two weeks, and we sincerely apologize and thank you for your patience and understanding during this time – all the getting stuck issues, the constant rebooting of servers, and the many various hotfixes which were applied during this time, some of which created new issues, which required new fixes, and you all have been absolute troopers throughout. Thank you.

As of right now, we cannot say conclusively that all of these issues have been resolved. Some bugs relating to it might still pop up, and we might have to do another hotfix. So please be prepared just in case. But this should not hold up the compensation any longer that I promised you all several days ago. ;)

Damon started a thread recently to explain what was happening, and what we’ve been working on which created these issues. You can find technical explanations on his thread. But I will give you the nut shell, non-techie version here on my thread: we’ve been working to reduce lag for some months, and a great many ‘under the hood’ changes were made, some of which were the cause of these recent game issues which you have been experiencing the past two weeks. We do believe that ultimately lag will have been reduced as a result.

So on behalf of the entire Otter team, we again just want to apologize for the bumpy game problems of late, and thank you for your continued support. Please accept these compensation gifts as a token of our appreciation.

The following items will be automatically available to all players for the next four days on one character per account, none of the items are soulbound:
  • I Vault
  • 1 Blood Crown (not available in the shop, or EZ, or Darrig chests)
  • 1 Bone Crown (same as above)
  • 1 Ultimate Clockwork Harvester
  • 2 Voltan Resurrects

Thanks, Everyone! :)
🤗Thank you ❤