Frostalite

Wizard
Characters
Frostalite and Herocrusher
Platform
Android, PC
I have noticed I have acquired a fair number of companions. I find that they have taken over one of my bags. I think it would be a good idea to have a bag for companions only. I do think this should be sold only for crowns since the companions are purely cosmetic.

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
How about a bag you can earn that has 10-20 slots in it and a bottomless one, which you can buy for crowns? The two toons I play the most each have about a full bag of toys that they've earned over the years in event zones (and other ones purchased at various times from the item shop.) My other two toons probably only have about 10-15 toys, largely since they don't tend to do event zones as often.

I wouldn't be adverse to having an item shop version of the toy chest and a regular one, but I wouldn't want a toy bag to be exclusive to the item shop. (Every single event zone has at least one toy/polymorph you can earn, and they quickly add up over time -- especially once you have many toys on multiple toons!)

Reactions: Catori
  • Likex1

Queeny

Citizen
Royal Guardian
Characters
Jenny The Brave ...
Platform
Android, PC
Maybe we could earn such a toy bag in the event zone, just like we can earn the mount, ...

Reactions: Isa Beau
  • Lovex1

KAVE

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
See Signature
Platform
PC
I can image it being something like how the mounts work. We don't store our mounts anywhere, but can access them from a quick button click. A similar interface option for toys and pets could be added.

Joleen

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Kavita, Katona, Chephirah
Platform
Android, PC
I've been wanting a 'toy bag' with an interface like the mount system myself, and for some time. I think this would be a lovely change!