IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Please either remove the Chilled Blood curse or put a timer on it. I was helping with the 95 elders and we all got cursed. That was 45 minutes ago. Right now my character still has the chilled blood curse and the only way to remove it is to call out for a priest with cure. How is that OK?
V&H Chilled blood.jpg

IoOvOo

Wizard
Characters
loOvOo
Platform
Android, PC
This debuff has been in game since HoS. Why it has never been complained until now :unsure:

Anthem

Bog Frog
Platform
PC
It was complained about it when Hos came out. I have not run it in along time So I am not sure if it is still there or not.

Arjuna

Grand Priest
Characters
Arjuna, Lord Villian
Platform
Android
This curse amuses me to no end, however I'm a Holy Priest đŸ˜†

Reactions: Greer
  • Hahax1

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Yeah, having to go out to hunt for a priest after a run isn't always a good thing.

Neia

Warrior
Characters
Neia
Platform
PC
Capture d’écran (2162).png
↑ This was during a lvl 95 Elders run. We had to stop, tp in Ardent and hire a Priest just to be able to remove this... thing... and finish our run.
PS: Tanking Lannox with half your HP is not fun at all.

Reactions: IrishElf
  • Likex1

Littlenymph

Squirrel
Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
This debuff has been in game since HoS. Why it has never been complained until now :unsure:
It has been. Not sure how you missed it. I fought against it while it was still on the Test server and made a thread about it as soon as it hit Live. Others have done the same.

You see good ideas posted to the forum. They eventually lose steam and die back, but you always see someone come along later and revive the same topic, often without realizing it has been suggested and discussed before. Bad ideas follow the same pattern. Chilled Blood was a bad idea that should have never made it off of the Test server. It's simply making another round as a topic. This is far from the first thread on the subject, and it will, most likely, not be the last.

SprigOfHalcyon

Master Farmer
Royal Guardian
Platform
Android, PC
do water shamans have an AoE cure option? I know they can single target cure, but haven't seen if they can AoE.

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox
Platform
iOS, PC
do water shamans have an AoE cure option? I know they can single target cure, but haven't seen if they can AoE.
What rune do shamans have with cure? Or talent? I thought only priest had cure.

Black_Cvlt

Arch Wizard
Characters
Black_Cvlt, Danger Zone
Platform
Android, PC
Only single target cure, necklace skill.

SprigOfHalcyon

Master Farmer
Royal Guardian
Platform
Android, PC
Sheesh, yeah, so only very specific priest builds (although probably fairly common for holy priests lvl 70+) can clear a team with chilled blood efficiently.

Joleen

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Kavita, Katona, Chephirah
Platform
Android, PC
What rune do shamans have with cure? Or talent? I thought only priest had cure.
It's called "Cleansing Waters" and not one I regularly use, however, I'm keeping the best one I find in my bags for when I get to this part. (lol)

Reactions: CaraLox
  • Likex1