Zkittles

Great Adventurer
Platform
Android
REBIRTHS ARE GONNA BE REMOVED?!?!?!
Wow, I need to pay more attention to some parts of the forums...
But if we have rebirth so boosts, will those be removed? :cry:
I dont think they are removing the rebirth process. I think they are trying to make a filter so when you rebirth, you can still chat even though you are low level.

Reactions: Kaydee and IrishElf
  • Likex2

Simplicity

Master Cook
Platform
iOS, PC
There seems to be some sort of “honor code” among many people on my server which precludes them from blocking others. More than once I’ve seen people state that they’ve never blocked anyone. The dismay and distress associated with this troll seem to be a part of that pattern. If anyone chooses not to block others, that’s perfectly fine, but it seems like such an easy fix and one often recommended by mods when they have to babysit...er..moderate...overwrought players.
Maybe I’m missing something.

Reactions: Littlenymph and Sewer
  • Likex2

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox/ShamRoc/Axalon/Mini me
Platform
iOS, PC
There seems to be some sort of “honor code” among many people on my server which precludes them from blocking others. More than once I’ve seen people state that they’ve never blocked anyone. The dismay and distress associated with this troll seem to be a part of that pattern. If anyone chooses not to block others, that’s perfectly fine, but it seems like such an easy fix and one often recommended by mods when they have to babysit...er..moderate...overwrought players.
Maybe I’m missing something.
what you may have missed is that this particular tool was creating new temporary accounts, blocking didn’t work.

Simplicity

Master Cook
Platform
iOS, PC
what you may have missed is that this particular tool was creating new temporary accounts, blocking didn’t work.
You’re correct, I did miss that. Sounds like an awful lot of effort on the offender’s part to create a new account, go through verification process, create character, spam, rinse and repeat. Nothing like a dedicated troll!