Nett

Citizen
Characters
Nett, Natt
Platform
iOS, PC
Problem:
One of my favorite things to do in game is tweak gear and talents and discover new play styles. The greatest barrier to this is not being able to see the impact of small changes at a detailed level on the current meter system.

What is the impact of spending talents so my earth attune retaliation effect can crit? Is juggernaut worth it? Which spells contribute most to my dps and deserve augmentation runes? The answers are currently unknowable without advanced math degrees.

Solution:
Add two tabs to meters that show total personal dps/healing broken down by source. Ideally this would list glyph effects like juggernaut, voidstrike, etc separately.

Benefits:
1. For what I assume is not a lot of work, you would unlock countless hours of new content for players like myself to enjoy the complexities of the combat system you’ve worked so hard to create. This is especially important to keep the game fresh and interesting after the level cap.
2. You’ll sell more sockets. I’m currently disinclined to experiment due to the difficulty in seeing results. Remove this problem and I would start trying lots of new things.

Thanks for considering!

Reactions: Sumi and Heykathster
  • Likex2

Heykathster

Squirrel
Characters
Kaasan, Heyboo, Daanger, Ok Bumi
Platform
iOS, PC
I love this idea. I would obsess over that char.