Doorena

Squirrel
Characters
Doorena (fire wizard), Tahana (holy priest), Liza Doorlittle (earth shaman)
Platform
  1. iOS
You create a great game, then let Neverwinter destroy it for all.
Oh boy. I didn't block you and I have been polite and respectful. Then you "got drunk" and starting mouthing off in world chat and in raids, causing a few big players to block you. The next day you apologized for your behavior the previous night. A week or so later, you "got drunk" again and starting blasting our guild on world chat. Literally last night you whispered me and asked me to tell my guild that you're sorry. I told you sure, but don't expect anything. Now you're blasting us on the forums. Sorry to say, you have dug your hole. I am no longer interacting with you and am sorry to be dragged into this drama.

zordon

Citizen
Platform
  1. PC
Oh boy. I didn't block you and I have been polite and respectful. Then you "got drunk" and starting mouthing off in world chat and in raids, causing a few big players to block you. The next day you apologized for your behavior the previous night. A week or so later, you "got drunk" again and starting blasting our guild on world chat. Literally last night you whispered me and asked me to tell my guild that you're sorry. I told you sure, but don't expect anything. Now you're blasting us on the forums. Sorry to say, you have dug your hole. I am no longer interacting with you and am sorry to be dragged into this drama.
Are you aware your guildies came to work against server1 for years?

Reactions: Shash
  • Likex1
Status
Not open for further replies.