Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
bunny_lottery.jpg

Hi, Everyone,

This April, for Easter, we are introducing Bunny Mounts to the game! 😁 They will go live in our Item Shop on the first day of April. So we thought we'd kick things off by giving away some of these super cute hippity-hoppity free mounts to three players on every server!

This is a random lottery. Just register on the form below. Your name will automatically be assigned a number. We will then use a random number generator to select three players from each server. (A different colored bunny for each of the three players.)

*Please do not register your alts. We are asking that players only register ONE character per server. However, if you play on more than one server, you may enter the lottery for other servers.

Registration for this event will close on: Tuesday, March 31.

Good luck, Everyone! Just click on the link below to sign up for your chance to win a free bunny mount!

Bunny Mount Lottery Giveaway

Kitty the Hunter

Adventurer
Platform
PC
Oh that might have to do with the only entering once thing. It registers your mail so you can't do a second signup
this makes no sense if we want to register for toons on differant servers. I really wish they had not gone thru google. No bunnies for me.:(

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox
Platform
iOS, PC
I can’t enter without providing my google account name and password

Sultan

Hero
Characters
Faisalkhan, Sultan, 3 More!
Platform
Android
My Name is Registered!
Hopefully I win 😌😑

Sultan

Hero
Characters
Faisalkhan, Sultan, 3 More!
Platform
Android
Last edited
I can’t enter without providing my google account name and password
You need Google Account in order to Enter the Giveaway. Once you Have Account then you Have to enter you toon name and select the Server in order to get a chance to Win Bunny. (You just pretty much have to Fill the Form)

Kitty the Hunter

Adventurer
Platform
PC
You need Google Account in order to Enter the Giveaway. Once you Have Account then you Have to enter you toon name and select the Server in order to get a chance to Win Bunny. (You just pretty much have to Fill the the Form)
True but to register they naturally want a working 'trash' email. I don't have a trash email I can use and I am NOT giving up my working email to google.