Morganburke

Hunter
Platform
iOS
Just a slight problem with crafting on mobile. If I set my toon to mass craft for a minute and I back out of the crafting menue, I have to walk away from the crafting station otherwise I’ll be kicked out of the crafting menue evrytime I try to re-enter.

angie31

Wizard
Platform
Android, PC
When i use bountiful watering pitcher in my garden only 1 plant gets watered and when igo back to character screen it says loading i have to restart phone to get back in

Entelligente Ente

Adventurer
Platform
PC
The field on the top of the store's front page is either empty (attachment 0) or shows a "No Texture" image (attachement 1). The latter is displayed on mousover, otherwise the former is displayed.

Attachments

temp512

Warrior
Royal Guardian
Platform
PC
you have to click show password before you type in the new one

ChangingSpots

Adventurer
Characters
Gentrice, Blue Mouse & 3 more
Platform
PC
Show password should work no matter what, otherwise how do you know you didn't make any typos?

Queeny

Citizen
Royal Guardian
Characters
Jenny The Brave ...
Platform
Android, PC
I did change my password and noted that the "see password" button does not show the password, it clears the field. (I know, if it's one thing fixed, another shows up. I refer to this as the Domino Effect!)
Hasn't this been always so? After it cleared then you can type the new password and see what you type.

Shadowcave

Wizard
Characters
Shadowcave, Shadowsmack
Platform
PC
At the back of Maiden behind the Wizard school portal some of the terrain is grey with no features on it just the odd creature.

Picoleto

Hunter
Platform
PC, Steam
hi I've been since 16/02/2019 without being able to play and today 02/03/2019 I can play again and my surprise is that I had lvl 28+ and now I'm 26, I had 47 gold and now 36 gold plus rest of item by loteo, and the gifts of entering daily that have not been replenished since 02/16/2019, I understand that it is a free game but at least keep what I had as of 02/15/2019, I hope they solve this or sureemnte not return to play VILLAGERS a greeting.

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
The game had to be rolled back 18 hours, so any progress made in the 18 hours before the servers went down was lost, but as mentioned there will be a compensation package in a week or so.

Reactions: Zarf
  • Likex1

Queeny

Citizen
Royal Guardian
Characters
Jenny The Brave ...
Platform
Android, PC
Not sure if this is a bug from now or from even before the hack.

One of chars is stuck on a quest: Yaphet's Concoction - should've gotten a brindle list but items is not in my bags.
When one of my chars died, I couldn't use the rezzies in my bags (have 4) - couldn't open shop, nor click on revive.
This problem seems to be solved somehow or maybe my game froze at that time but all is ok now.

Wakke

Warrior
Platform
iOS
I believe my guild mate is bugged. They have not responded and looks to be stuck at a cauldron in our village. It has been over 15 minutes with no movement nor response. We are located in US3 and our guild is Elites. I would have attached an image but it stating the file is too big to attach.

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox/ShamRoc/Klinger
Platform
iOS, PC
Tried to buy fourth character slot on IOS:

A1AA8FE8-7C3D-4588-8C60-D781ADC509BD.png

Zyani

Jack Of All Trades
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zyani,Borghilde,Jitlayda+4more
Platform
PC
Last edited
I was on my L77 fire wizzard Rafiya and while i got a full exp bar i do NOT level to L78levbug.png

Attachments

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
I was on my L77 fire wizzard Rafiya and while i got a full exp bar i do NOT level to L78
Check your xp level on your toon info character pop-up/ skill screen. The xp bar at the bottom of the screen on PC only shows a general amount, the character pop-up shows the exact number. You probably need more xp to level.

Zyani

Jack Of All Trades
Royal Guardian
Characters
Platform
PC
Check your xp level on your toon info character pop-up/ skill screen. The xp bar at the bottom of the screen on PC only shows a general amount, the character pop-up shows the exact number. You probably need more xp to level.
did 9 daily quests each with 6000 exp and some bounties in bevynn (first time kill) and it didnt go up

stays at 99% and 14mil total (14 of 14 needed)

Zyani

Jack Of All Trades
Royal Guardian
Characters
Platform
PC
Last edited
That’s odd. But it’s even stranger that you have screenshots of the whole process before and after.. are you taking screen shots of everything you do lol?
no, just after i noticed i didnt level after 8 quests where compleated, but i reset my game and cleared cache, when i logged i instantly levveled to L78, so problem solved, but is still a bit odd

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
did 9 daily quests each with 6000 exp and some bounties in bevynn (first time kill) and it didnt go up

stays at 99% and 14mil total (14 of 14 needed)
This shows in more detail than the xp bar at the bottom of your screen. V&H xp progress.jpg