Jackie

Villager
Platform
  1. PC
I returned the Pendant to Braldur and now I need it again. He does not offer back to me. How can I get it back so I can travel in the Depths?

Royal Guardian
Characters
BashaDrake, Elmeti, Knytro
Platform
  1. Android
Just a heads up....when you get the Pendant you need to equip it to advance the quest there. You can take it off and return it after.

Reactions: Zazie
  • Likex1

Merlinda

Wizard
Royal Guardian
Platform
  1. PC
I returned the Pendant to Braldur and now I need it again. He does not offer back to me. How can I get it back so I can travel in the Depths?
after the reborn you have to do the quest with the pendant again

Jackie

Villager
Platform
  1. PC
I tried to speak to Arquin but it was gibberish. I had the pendant. Why won't Baldur let me buy it back??

Platform
  1. PC
I tried to speak to Arquin but it was gibberish. I had the pendant. Why won't Baldur let me buy it back
Did you put the pendant on when you spoke with Arquin? and Did you sell the pendant to Baldur? You have to sell it to him before he will let you rent it.

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
  1. PC
Have you done Braldu's first quest (to find the pendant) since rebirth or do you simply have a pendant from before rebirth?

Note that although they have the same name, the pendant that is dropped for the first quest and the pendant that Braldu gives you when asked by Arquin to get it, are not actually the same item.

Reactions: Zazie
  • Likex1

Jackie

Villager
Platform
  1. PC
After I found the pendant I returned it to Braldu. Then I did other quests, didn't play for a bit. When I did reached the Depths, Arquin spoke gibberish. That's when I realized I needed the pendant. Don't know why I can't get the pendant back from Braldu. Any ideas?