Sudaki

Citizen
Characters
Sudaki, Hamba, Eola, Blitzer9, Ikadus, Jail Bird, Ana Salruh, Sudika, Paraa, Raiyne Drop
Platform
Android, PC
I thought this item came from the Aristocrat Vampire Wardrobe Pack, Was it a one time deal or?

Wait

Great Adventurer
Characters
Wait,Bubble O Seven, Powunow, Wait 4Bubbles, and Baby Bubble
Platform
iOS, PC

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
I thought this item came from the Aristocrat Vampire Wardrobe Pack, Was it a one time deal or?
I cant find anything back about it... I vaguely remember it being presented in some outfit, but which... I cant find it, for the aristrocratic vampire the only headwear I can find is the collar 1665671186362.png
I thought maybe it belonged with the blood witch but that only has a pointy hat

Dawnfire

Great Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Athon Dawnfire
Platform
Android, PC
Iirc there was vampire gnogpack package deal when it first released, I think it had both vampire outfits in it and maybe a mount as well along with the said blood crown. I'm not sure if it the deal will be available again or the crown just be sold separately

Shyama

Bog Frog
Characters
way too many... :)
Platform
Android, PC
When what first released?
The bat mounts & vampire outfits. When they were released in 2019, there was a pack called "The Court of Blood" which had both vampire outfits, the vampire bat mount, the blood crown, and some event currency & halloween fireworks. I haven't seen that pack available since that year.

Reactions: Ekimie and Wait
  • Likex2

Sudaki

Citizen
Characters
Sudaki, Hamba, Eola, Blitzer9, Ikadus, Jail Bird, Ana Salruh, Sudika, Paraa, Raiyne Drop
Platform
Android, PC
it hasnt been available since. I Really want it only cause LunnaRain Has it and I dont though.

Shyama

Bog Frog
Characters
Platform
Android, PC
The Court of Blood bundle is now available in the shop. :)
So... is this going to come back to the shop? It disappeared while I was still trying to decide if any (and which) of my toons wanted this, and I'm hoping it'll be added back. Will the Bat Rider's Call pack be available too? I have another toon who would love that Bone Crown... :D

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
@Shyama - Hi, Shyama. Unfortunately, we had to remove the Court of Blood Pack from the Shop a few days ago, because of a glitch with the candy corn. :(

Reactions: IrishElf
  • Likex1

Shyama

Bog Frog
Characters
Platform
Android, PC
@Shyama - Hi, Shyama. Unfortunately, we had to remove the Court of Blood Pack from the Shop a few days ago, because of a glitch with the candy corn. :(
Aww that's too bad... hopefully it'll come back someday! :)