Areem

Citizen
Platform
PC
Last edited
Don't know if this has been said before, but I find the HUD on 1440 to be so small that text is barely readable. Adjusting HUD size does nothing, and i was wondering if it would be possible to get a bigger HUD, or if it is something on my side? I can't decrease the quality either to get a bigger HUD, as it goes back to 1440 when going into windowed mode. I am using a laptop with lower resolution which could perhaps give some issues on my end. Perhaps i should just put this into bugs and technical issues instead?

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Currently larger UI for resolutions past 1080p is not supported and it's unlikely to make it into the game anytime soon since we're a small team and there are currently more pressing concerns - that said, you could possibly play around with Windows DPI scaling settings if you're looking to run in a lower resolution in windowed mode.

Areem

Citizen
Platform
PC
Currently larger UI for resolutions past 1080p is not supported and it's unlikely to make it into the game anytime soon since we're a small team and there are currently more pressing concerns - that said, you could possibly play around with Windows DPI scaling settings if you're looking to run in a lower resolution in windowed mode.
Allright, thank you very much.