Last edited by a moderator
<mod edit> . Some player with low dps only run solo Heroic 1 but master with give a lot of wrong infomation about game classes .
If anyone really want to know how to play in good way , you should ask in game than learn from pay to win player in here .

Reactions: Z e r o
  • Hahax1

Xantia

Arch Wizard
Characters
Xantia
Platform
  1. Android
  2. PC
<mod edit> . Some player with low dps only run solo Heroic 1 but master with give a lot of wrong infomation about game classes .
If anyone really want to know how to play in good way , you should ask in game than learn from pay to win player in here .
You're right, I have health issues that make me both forgetful and clumsy... and I'm definitely not as knowledgeable about all classes, combat mechanics and builds, as some players.

Fortunately, I'm mature and experienced enough... to admit when I'm wrong, try to learn from others and do my best to be friendly, helpful and considerate.

My highest solo Heroic is H10 Rook, because I was trying to get a Legendary Luck Relic. I haven't really tried to go any higher, because I feel like the cost/reward ratio isn't worthwhile and I've little interest in the Leaderboards.

As far as my being "pay-to-win"... I'm a 95 Fire Wiz and Weapon Spec, with ALL combat and villager skills maxed. I also have a Potion Spec with max gathering, crafting and gardening... and a Gear Spec with max crafting and gardening... and I'm working on a Prep Spec and Production Spec.

I've done all the grinding myself and I prefer to think of myself as a "pay-to-support-the-game", player... who enjoys collecting mounts, pets and fashion.

Please stick to the Original Topic. If you have experiences to share about your class and their DPS, please share.
I'm sorry Irish, but since the comment is still there, I felt the need to reply. 🙇‍♀️

As far as my class and their DPS... I think all DPS classes have the ability to top the combat damage charts. But part of being a good DPS player, is knowing when to hold back. So we don't take aggro or get so far ahead, that we leave others behind. In groups, I feel like teamwork is the most important. 🙂🤝🙂

And on a positive note, my guildies said our 95 run went well this morning. 😊🍻😊

Drakz

Legendary Hero
Characters
Drakz, Zelior, Glacier, Scab, Drakzy, Ground Pounder.
Platform
  1. PC
Gotta remember just because you have a top dps class dont mean you will get that result. Getting max potential from a class requires the right build and the player being able to play the build. 3 people can play the same build with different results.

immortal omni angel

Arch Wizard
Platform
  1. Android
Gotta remember just because you have a top dps class dont mean you will get that result. Getting max potential from a class requires the right build and the player being able to play the build. 3 people can play the same build with different results.
Yea I'm learning towards playing a fire mage but I would need more information about if I should max rift from the start or just go fire I'm been told by another fire player that rift is good but I'm kinda don't wanna mess up my fire damage maybe it's just me

Renaiss

Reader
this thread it about the best dps class. i think there are a lot of ways to do great dps on a number of classes. dps really comes down to how much you want to perfect your gear. you need the right combination of glyphs as well as high savagery, brutality, and whatever else you want. a player can have all the right gear and still underperform. the best gear will not make up for not knowing what spells to use and when.

i suppose there is a "best dps class" but why not just have fun making whatever class you chose be able to anything you want it to do?
I agree! I never maximized the potential of any of my toons because I just wasn't that interested in the combat side of the game. All of my dps toons (nature, MM, & "baby" shadow) could hold their own & contribute in group situations (EZ boss runs, ladders, etc.), but I probably underperformed compared to others of the same level. (I also had an earth shaman: I never really figured out what to do with her, lol.) After making my nature hunter (main) & first alt (MM) I made & deleted a variety of toons (sometimes on other servers), just to see which classes & subclasses I liked best.
I agree with this too, especially about being able to play the build. I got a lot of great advice on builds from very experienced players, but some of it just didn't suit the way I played.

I do want to add that, just because a particular class/subclass may be topping the dps charts now doesn't mean it will be at the top next year, or even next week. So, I strongly suggest that you experiment & find the class you most enjoy playing. :)

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
this thread it about the best dps class. i think there are a lot of ways to do great dps on a number of classes. dps really comes down to how much you want to perfect your gear. you need the right combination of glyphs as well as high savagery, brutality, and whatever else you want. a player can have all the right gear and still underperform. the best gear will not make up for not knowing what spells to use and when.

i suppose there is a "best dps class" but why not just have fun making whatever class you chose be able to anything you want it to do?
And THIS!!

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
The whole thing comes down to this: Which is the best class to play FOR YOU? We could set up characters all exactly alike and give them to a dozen people and they all will play them very differently. Some people do not like to play some of the classes, so each person's viewpoint and playstyle varies.
I have all of the classes but always seem to play one maybe two all the time!

Edit to add: All my other toons are jealous :D

Carly

Priestess
Royal Guardian
Characters
MeliJan
Platform
  1. iOS
  2. PC
IDK, a friend has an ice wiz who is amazing! Maybe talk to others to find out what or how they geared theirs.

I’m sorry, I thought it was obvious my comment was made in jest. Maybe you’ve never seen the ice wiz memes. I understand the tone can easily be misunderstood via text, But yeah, it was a joke. Anywho, maybe your ice wiz friend can help me not be so terrible? I’d love to out damage the fire wizzies & hunters ;)

Reactions: Shyama
  • Hahax1

GoGoGadget

Servant of Mallok
Characters
GoGoGadgetGo
Platform
  1. Android
  2. PC
Hybrid warrior hands down is the best. You can have high damage with high survivability and still being able to tank aswell when no lightnings/ earth shamans around.

Reactions: IrishElf
  • Likex1

Ace

Hero
Characters
Ace(Fury), Devil(Fire), Demon(MM), Violet(WS), Soul(SP)
Platform
  1. Steam
Hello guys, Devil here. I'm a good fire wizard, so I hope to share some of my thoughts here, which are very well founded and tested.

I was reading this thread and had a great laugh, thank you!

I'm going to talk about Ice Wizard.

First of all, if I told you that ice is the top2 class for damage, would you believe it? Well, believe me, Ice only loses to fire wizard, and he has a strong dispute with the shadow priest.

It's a recent discovery, I created this Ice build to see the damage potential, and I was incredulous. I had no expectations, as Ice was always a joke.
The potential this class has for Area Damage is ridiculously strong. In this print, I only hit 420k. I've already reached 550k. Of course, the class isn't just about this skill. Other skills are also powerful, especially using talents correctly.

1707352214105.png

In raid ->
1707354091967.png

1707354169836.png
1707354276259.png
They did a great job updating the talents, congratulations, a monster was created.

I will leave some prints attached, they are from recent 95 runs. If you've seen the other chart players in person, you know how powerful they are.
1707351906107.png

1707352909337.png
1707352329335.png

Ice is not a joke anymore! If you can't make an Ice do damage, that means your build is bad, or you need to read the talents again.​

Attachments

• 1707351771265.png
    1707351771265.png
    82.1 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: Pieberry and Grz
  • Likex2

Avara

Arch Wizard
Characters
Ava, Ares
Platform
  1. Android
  2. PC
Last edited
The Fire Wizard is just too good when played properly.
I haven't seen anyone do more damage than me in the last 2 years, by a large margin. I can show a lot of screens of my combat charts if needed, I'm just too lazy to black out all the names.
I have already received many enquiries and comments about how it is even possible to achieve such figures.

Big Lee

Citizen
Platform
  1. iOS
  2. Android
火精灵在正常播放的情况下太好了。
在过去的两年中,我没有看到任何人造成比我更大的伤害。如果需要,我可以显示很多战斗图表的屏幕,我只是懒得把所有名字都涂黑。
我已经收到许多关于如何实现这样的数字的询问和评论。
然后你可以分享和建立