Massakari

Shaman
Characters
Massakari
Platform
  1. Android
Fire Wizzy, MM Hunter , and probably debatable for number 3. Maybe Shadow Priest or Earth Shaman.(I know I frequently am at the top of DPS charts anyhoo) I could be completely wrong on this so don't take me too seriously. Lol >.<

immortal omni angel

Arch Wizard
Platform
  1. Android
Fire Wizzy, MM Hunter , and probably debatable for number 3. Maybe Shadow Priest or Earth Shaman.(I know I frequently am at the top of DPS charts anyhoo) I could be completely wrong on this so don't take me too seriously. Lol >.<
Interesting I deduce your a shaman?

Lu Bu

Warrior
Characters
Lu Bu
Platform
  1. iOS
Hello I’m new, what’s a MM Hunter?

Pieberry

Master Villager
Royal Guardian
Characters
Berit, Notta Bricklayer, Sumida Gawa, Ephie
Platform
  1. iOS
Nature hunter used to be a top dps along with fire wiz, marksman hunter was primarily support with secondary dps. I still haven't regeared my nature to be a mm to test it since the rewrite but if that is where my dps went I may do that because I'm still not happy with the redesign of my hunter

Dawnfire

Lumineer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Athon Dawnfire
Platform
  1. Android
  2. PC
Hello I’m new, what’s a MM Hunter?
MarksMan Hunter (the other being nature hunter).

I'm suprised noone mentioned Fury warriors, single target they are very strong (maybe even top with a good fabled set), and deal decent AoE too. But others mentioned are all top tier DPS as well.

Nashty

Legendary Hero
Characters
Nashty, windmixture
I'm suprised noone mentioned Fury warriors, single target they are very strong (maybe even top with a good fabled set)
real. fury fabled gear can turn an average warrior to a feared warrior. i still cant keep up with some of the great fire wizards though.

I was wondering what's the best DPS class like the top 3 classes for DPS rn?
I run with all top dps 95 and this is show off in chart .
Fire wiz is top 1 at Dps and be tank
Nature hunter is no2 dps
Fury warrior is no3
Shadow priest is weakest dps class with trash dps because low at both single attack and aoe attack.
Shaman is tank and heal class

Reactions: immortal omni angel
  • Likex1

immortal omni angel

Arch Wizard
Platform
  1. Android
I run with all top dps 95 and this is show off in chart .
Fire wiz is top 1 at Dps and be tank
Nature hunter is no2 dps
Fury warrior is no3
Shadow priest is weakest dps class with trash dps because low at both single attack and aoe attack.
Shaman is tank and heal class
Nice well I guess I'm going back to nature then

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie, Neither, Baa
Platform
  1. PC
Nice well I guess I'm going back to nature then
It’s possible that there haven’t been marksman hunters running the 95 elders, on that server, as a part of that group. Marksman hunters tend to be about as commonly found as ice wizzies, especially among groups of players who don’t have multiple toons and/or who haven’t been around for 5 years or more. The more toons you have and the longer you’ve been playing V&H, the more likely you are to have a marksman hunter. Nature hunters are all about Damage Over Time feats. Where the marksman hunter really shines is in single-target damage. (It can be a bit of a struggle fighting against grouped mobs if you’re marksman, even if you have both Concussion Shot AND Splinter Shot!)

Most players feel that it’s far easier to learn how to build and to play a nature hunter than it is a marksman hunter. This is largely because the only marksman-specific, self-healing feat is Bandage, a weapon rune that’s loot drop only. (FYI my marksman hunter is lvl 73 with 2 rebirths. For healing, she uses a trinket feat and another feat from a raid relic, and she keeps a handful of crafted health potions in her Quickbar (for emergency use only), but she rarely uses even the trinket/relic feats outside of raids or other unusual situations where she’s soloing and is really taking a beating (cause she’s outnumbered and/or slightly under leveled). I think her hairiest moment recently was while trying to solo Sancthorium‘s venerable, grouped bosses/mobs (all lvl 74-75) while just shy of hitting 73 combat. She didn’t die, but there were a few moments involving some risk! She can now quite comfortably solo all the lvl 70-75 venerable bounties in Fungal and is in good shape for the zones she needs to grind medallions in….My nature hunter, on the other hand, is a far more experienced toon. One of my two main toons, she’s 95, with all 5 rebirths completed.)

Both subclasses of hunter are very strong dps toons! I know some very strong nature hunters as well as some very strong marksman hunters. At end game, the differences between the two hunter subclasses are largely based on the situation. If you’re just looking at how much damage a nature hunter does versus a marksman hunter while killing an individual 95 elder, then yeah, marksman will likely outdamage a nature hunter. (Primarily because you can build a mm hunter in such a way that its damage drastically increases as the fight lengthens.) In other situations where you’re just killing mobs and regular bounties, it evens out considerably.

Apples and oranges, really. It isn’t that one hunter subclass is stronger or better than the other. It’s a question of which better suits your playstyle and preferences. Would you rather have the ability to sneak past mobs undetected and gather at wild nodes with a venerable boss standing close by, or would you rather have your power increase like the archer mobs in the Pyrron zones? (They can easily one-shot kill players if they aren’t killed quickly enough!) How much do you value having Dash??

It’s easy to switch between the two subclasses. Just a matter of resetting your talent points and equipping new gear! ;)

immortal omni angel

Arch Wizard
Platform
  1. Android
Just to be clear, dps isnt measured on overall ability in this game due to the different natures of the combat. At lvl 95 elders, hordes, ez ladders and raids, AOE classes are higher in dps due to hitting more mobs since more mobs are spawned vs a single player hitting bounties. Overall the best dps class without changing is the fire wizard that is high on aoe and single game play with fury warrior second. Both these classes require no changes to talent points or gear to achieve the goal as a best dps class in solo or group content.
Ok do you have a fury warrior build I could use

immortal omni angel

Arch Wizard
Platform
  1. Android
It’s possible that there haven’t been marksman hunters running the 95 elders, on that server, as a part of that group. Marksman hunters tend to be about as commonly found as ice wizzies, especially among groups of players who don’t have multiple toons and/or who haven’t been around for 5 years or more. The more toons you have and the longer you’ve been playing V&H, the more likely you are to have a marksman hunter. Nature hunters are all about Damage Over Time feats. Where the marksman hunter really shines is in single-target damage. (It can be a bit of a struggle fighting against grouped mobs if you’re marksman, even if you have both Concussion Shot AND Splinter Shot!)

Most players feel that it’s far easier to learn how to build and to play a nature hunter than it is a marksman hunter. This is largely because the only marksman-specific, self-healing feat is Bandage, a weapon rune that’s loot drop only. (FYI my marksman hunter is lvl 73 with 2 rebirths. For healing, she uses a trinket feat and another feat from a raid relic, and she keeps a handful of crafted health potions in her Quickbar (for emergency use only), but she rarely uses even the trinket/relic feats outside of raids or other unusual situations where she’s soloing and is really taking a beating (cause she’s outnumbered and/or slightly under leveled). I think her hairiest moment recently was while trying to solo Sancthorium‘s venerable, grouped bosses/mobs (all lvl 74-75) while just shy of hitting 73 combat. She didn’t die, but there were a few moments involving some risk! She can now quite comfortably solo all the lvl 70-75 venerable bounties in Fungal and is in good shape for the zones she needs to grind medallions in….My nature hunter, on the other hand, is a far more experienced toon. One of my two main toons, she’s 95, with all 5 rebirths completed.)

Both subclasses of hunter are very strong dps toons! I know some very strong nature hunters as well as some very strong marksman hunters. At end game, the differences between the two hunter subclasses are largely based on the situation. If you’re just looking at how much damage a nature hunter does versus a marksman hunter while killing an individual 95 elder, then yeah, marksman will likely outdamage a nature hunter. (Primarily because you can build a mm hunter in such a way that its damage drastically increases as the fight lengthens.) In other situations where you’re just killing mobs and regular bounties, it evens out considerably.

Apples and oranges, really. It isn’t that one hunter subclass is stronger or better than the other. It’s a question of which better suits your playstyle and preferences. Would you rather have the ability to sneak past mobs undetected and gather at wild nodes with a venerable boss standing close by, or would you rather have your power increase like the archer mobs in the Pyrron zones? (They can easily one-shot kill players if they aren’t killed quickly enough!) How much do you value having Dash??

It’s easy to switch between the two subclasses. Just a matter of resetting your talent points and equipping new gear! ;)
Interesting

Last edited
Glass cannon build but Fury doesn't hit the threat levels like a wiz does, so you don't have to worry about defense in groups. Pretty much using these stats for dps builds on any class will perform good.
Even with tank build , warrior still lost aggro to a wiz . Maybe that's the reason i saw most of warrior turned into dps lately .
all thing in game are about aoe spell/effect now . Any class with more aoe damage will be on top dps . As priest , they got bad nefted at single atk and dont have any strongly aoe damage . The result priest is bad class now.

I just saw an interesting 95s lately . The run had 2 strongest wiz , 2 strongest warrior . That was a mess lmao . Wiz was too strong and they keep blazing ahead group . wiz and warrior killed some mobs before ppl came and lost credit 🤣 some players yelled , pissed off and left 🤣😂🤣
Top Wiz and fury were close at dps damage . They above group at 10-15% damage(about 20mil)

At most of 95s run , group only has 1-2 shadow and they're such a weak. Cant blame them , I knew all these players and they have the best gears from years of working when priest not be nefted . They was the top dps before but what a shame shadow got cursed haha.

Hunter is fine at 95s .They cant be top at 95s but they're unbeatable at raid

Reactions: Grz
  • Hahax1

Xantia

Arch Wizard
Characters
Xantia
Platform
  1. Android
  2. PC
Well at 95s, some players are taking it too extreme to be more advanced then the others as an excuse to say to the others to keep up and/or their complaining about their awesomeness. But they dont see that they're 100% in the wrong because the leader is the one who sets the rules for that run, and they need to respect that. I dont blame for those that quit if the rules have been broken.
This. Exactly. 💯

Anyone who joins an open 95 run, should be considerate of others and stay with the group. So everyone gets kill credit. 🙂👍

If some players want to go so fast, that others can't keep up... then they should run 95s by themselves, instead of ruining the run for others. 🫤👎

If you don't want to work with a group, then don't join one. 🤷‍♀️

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
  1. iOS
  2. PC
Last edited
This. Exactly. 💯

Anyone who joins an open 95 run, should be considerate of others and stay with the group. So everyone gets kill credit. 🙂👍

If some players want to go so fast, that others can't keep up... then they should run 95s by themselves, instead of ruining the run for others. 🫤👎

If you don't want to work with a group, then don't join one. 🤷‍♀️
I feel like this has been an issue before and it was resolved with CS tickets. If it keeps happening I’d write down the names and send that in especially if they keep coming back to the same run and messing up the runs for others.. After awhile it could be considered harassment.

Last edited
Well i would say that warrior and sham can hold the threat verses every other sub classes if the fight is longer then 15 seconds verse the fire wizard coming in. But for lvl 95 elders or raids, where it isnt as long as a fight on the sub bosses, the dps player can hold their own to tank, so the tank becomes useless in a way.

Well at 95s, some players are taking it too extreme to be more advanced then the others as an excuse to say to the others to keep up and/or their complaining about their awesomeness. But they dont see that they're 100% in the wrong because the leader is the one who sets the rules for that run, and they need to respect that. I dont blame for those that quit if the rules have been broken.
Sham can hold aggro well. About warrior i dont think they can . I saw a warrior hold it from stronger wiz than him but his health dropped so fast . When i asked , he said that he pushed all damage to get aggro better but his def was bad .

At 95s, wiz start at same time with people but they're too powerful at first damage so if a run with most of wiz in group like now , all mobs blew up fast . We cant blame on them , its game mechanic .
Other player dont get credit because 1 they slow at get quest , 2 they play slowly class like priest , 3 the lag 😂. I know because i alway take quest before leader say start to fix it when i run my slowest alt.

We cant blame on players who found out the way to reach the best dps in this game . Not like some player think run solo Heroic 1 is great knowledge enough to teach ppl how to play the game . The best dps player show that how they undertand this game more than anyone . And the problem they made is not their bussiness because its a bug.
All these messy are "un"balance class result . I saw the problem when the balance patch started . I knew how messy this can make and all my reports got ignored
I stopped complain about it few months ago and now watching people complain each other ( in game not write down 😂)

Reactions: Z e r o
  • Hahax1

immortal omni angel

Arch Wizard
Platform
  1. Android
Well i would say that warrior and sham can hold the threat verses every other sub classes if the fight is longer then 15 seconds verse the fire wizard coming in. But for lvl 95 elders or raids, where it isnt as long as a fight on the sub bosses, the dps player can hold their own to tank, so the tank becomes useless in a way.

Well imho, holy ardor needs to come back on the heal spell but only for that class and not a buffer for other players. Priests rely on the crit to do damage, and now its just becoming a class undesirable.

Hunter, i would say has the potential to be a top class if you build it right. Tbh not sure on the build.
Which one marks or nature

Xantia

Arch Wizard
Characters
Xantia
Platform
  1. Android
  2. PC
At 95s, wiz start at same time with people but they're too powerful at first damage so if a run with most of wiz in group like now , all mobs blew up fast . We cant blame on them , its game mechanic .
Other player dont get credit because 1 they slow at get quest , 2 they play slowly class like priest , 3 the lag 😂. I know because i alway take quest before leader say start to fix it when i run my slowest alt.
I'm a 95 Fire Wiz and I choose NOT to run ahead and use full strength dps. Instead, I wait for everyone to be in range. It's not that difficult to slow down and wait for others. It's part of working as a TEAM.

IMHO, being helpful, friendly and considerate is WAY more important, than topping the damage charts.

Nashty

Legendary Hero
Characters
Nashty, windmixture
this thread it about the best dps class. i think there are a lot of ways to do great dps on a number of classes. dps really comes down to how much you want to perfect your gear. you need the right combination of glyphs as well as high savagery, brutality, and whatever else you want. a player can have all the right gear and still underperform. the best gear will not make up for not knowing what spells to use and when.

i suppose there is a "best dps class" but why not just have fun making whatever class you chose be able to anything you want it to do?