Imtabled2

Citizen
Characters
Orla, Rowahn, Amrin
Platform
iOS, PC
Over the last few days i noticed that I kept finding a random Malachite Med in my bag (Level 95 toon, I no longer frequent the Pyrron Area.) I finally figured out today that i was getting this one medallion from Bellmore Palace.
While this is a pretty innocent bug I figured it is one that should be looked at as it is weird that a raid would give pyrron meds. I filled out an in-game bug report but since then have figured out more information that may help the otters make it happen.

It happens when:
-You are in a Bellmore Palace Raid, solo, 3-player, or 6 - player raid
- It is your first run of the day. (even if you log out and log back in you will still only get one in the day, like a bounty timer)

Unknowns
-Where exactly in the raid it happens.
During my runs with various people most noticed they had it by the great hall but one didn't get it until we were at the Prince.
-If you have the med in your bag from a previous day, will you still get a med?

Has any one else noticed this bug? Have you noticed when it appears in your bag? Are you getting a collection of medallions from running Bellmore palace multiple days in a row?

Queeny

Citizen
Royal Guardian
Characters
Jenny The Brave ...
Platform
Android, PC
Just ran a solo run, level 1 and got the medallion, at the point where I had to defeat Darame and Hester. The place just before entering the Great Hall.
I will check again tomorrow if it keeps happening.

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Hester seems a likely candidate given there is a Hester in Pyrron also.

Reactions: Zazie
  • Likex1

Firebird

Wizard
Platform
PC
Just confirmed the above , having had the medallion on my main on entering Great Hall, I thought I would try it with my alt. I received it on killing Hester!

Imtabled2

Citizen
Characters
Orla, Rowahn, Amrin
Platform
iOS, PC
Oooh I didn't notice the two hesters!

But Hester is definitely the issue because I ported to Bastion which is "pyrron Hester's" home and the bounty was Gray as if I had killed it.

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Oooh I didn't notice the two hesters!

But Hester is definitely the issue because I ported to Bastion which is "pyrron Hester's" home and the bounty was Gray as if I had killed it.
I guess the ultimate test would be if someone who has the hairbrush quest were to do the Bellamere raid.

Reactions: Catori
  • Hahax1

Queeny

Citizen
Royal Guardian
Characters
Jenny The Brave ...
Platform
Android, PC
Because a med is linked to Hester in Bastion? Could be.

I did level 2 today, but did not get any medallion -probably because I did the run earlier then as yesterday. I checked Bastion, and yes Hester there was still greyed out.

BBlue

Legendary Hero
Characters
Bulmablue, Bulla S., P.Vegeta
Platform
PC
I am also getting those medallions on bulla in bellemere raid to, I didn't noticed these medallions are in another area of the game been so long since hit pyrron on a toon, I recently hit bastion on my priest but rebirthed before Hester, and 0 bellemere raids on Bulma and Vegeta, only have Bulla with these medallions.

Immoralbean

Grand Priest
Characters
Immoral
Platform
iOS, PC
Sent a ticket the other day, currently at 55+ -can't remember- in the palace and I've gotten 5 meds so far, it seems to be random or Idk perhaps its the shared name, didn't went to check in pyrron if after the med dropped while raiding, the bounty was greyed out.Sin título (2).png

Reactions: Isa Beau
  • Likex1