Dark Ghostman

Hunter
Platform
PC
Does anyone know a trick how to kill the Prince more easily?
What do I have to consider ? :unsure:
.He's extremely difficult to kill and does too much damage to me. I would need a number of full healing potions.
I'll try to get some at the event zone. But it will still be extremely difficult with the prince,
I play hunter sniper.
The other Raids are still relatively easy for me even after the gold rank but the Bellamere Raid is only on silver and its nearly impossible. :(

ishanroyc

Warrior
Characters
ishanroyc, ishamanroyc
Platform
PC
Does anyone know a trick how to kill the Prince more easily?
What do I have to consider ? :unsure:
.He's extremely difficult to kill and does too much damage to me. I would need a number of full healing potions.
I'll try to get some at the event zone. But it will still be extremely difficult with the prince,
I play hunter sniper.
The other Raids are still relatively easy for me even after the gold rank but the Bellamere Raid is only on silver and its nearly impossible. :(
The Red Prince's ability is that you get 30% dmg back of whatever dmg you give him, as a DPS that would be hard for you, I'd suggest getting more HP pots or trying to do the raid with more people, preferably a healer. Apart from that the Red Prince summons help so the damage you get is increased overall, So unless you get a lot of HP pots or other buffs like breakfast and fish or others to help you out on that one it could be hard, I would aslo suggest healing runes on trinkets... I hope this helps! :)

Reactions: Dark Ghostman
  • Likex1

The Dutchess

Mighty Warrior
Platform
iOS
If you are struggling in palace. Go back and redo a lower lvl in all your raids. Work on relics. They are what makes the difference.

Reactions: ishanroyc
  • Likex1

Dark Ghostman

Hunter
Platform
PC
The Red Prince's ability is that you get 30% dmg back of whatever dmg you give him, as a DPS that would be hard for you, I'd suggest getting more HP pots or trying to do the raid with more people, preferably a healer. Apart from that the Red Prince summons help so the damage you get is increased overall, So unless you get a lot of HP pots or other buffs like breakfast and fish or others to help you out on that one it could be hard, I would aslo suggest healing runes on trinkets... I hope this helps! :)
Thank you, i get this information from an other player, i read your message right now.
I finished the raids yesterday đź’Ş

Reactions: ishanroyc
  • Likex1