Constantine ElSheba

Arch Wizard
Characters
ElSheba, ElMarie, el lisa
Platform
Android
Please forgive my dumb questions, but can I have the live version on Android (smartphone) and the test version on pc? Will I test it with my main character from live version or do I have to create a new character? If it's the same character, would it be different or it would remain the same I left it in the live version?
Thank you 🙂

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Please forgive my dumb questions, but can I have the live version on Android (smartphone) and the test version on pc? Will I test it with my main character from live version or do I have to create a new character? If it's the same character, would it be different or it would remain the same I left it in the live version?
Thank you 🙂
Pc is a separate client so yes you can. It is also a separate 'server' so you have to remake your toon as you would on a new server too. Luckily this server has NPC's in ardent that will level your toons to cap in both combat and skills, and in /gimme all materials can be found to quickly craft 100 pieces of gear, or more if you want. Because of the RNG in gear it is sadly not possible to pick premade gear with specific stats, because no two pieces of gear are the same. So it is a bit of a challenge to exact recreate your live build. Trinkets and jewelry are sadly not in gimme. At least not in a useable form.

Constantine ElSheba

Arch Wizard
Characters
ElSheba, ElMarie, el lisa
Platform
Android
Pc is a separate client so yes you can. It is also a separate 'server' so you have to remake your toon as you would on a new server too. Luckily this server has NPC's in ardent that will level your toons to cap in both combat and skills, and in /gimme all materials can be found to quickly craft 100 pieces of gear, or more if you want. Because of the RNG in gear it is sadly not possible to pick premade gear with specific stats, because no two pieces of gear are the same. So it is a bit of a challenge to exact recreate your live build. Trinkets and jewelry are sadly not in gimme. At least not in a useable form.
Thanks

irezita

Shaman
Platform
Android
I would also like to be part of the testers, I have already sent the form, greetings to all. 🙌

enaira

Eldritch Huntress
Platform
PC, Steam
Hi, I have been playing this fabulous game for almost two years, could I apply to be a tester? 🙂

Xantia

Arch Wizard
Characters
Xantia, Battle Bunny, Airoe, Sinzin, Erthena
Platform
Android, PC
Now that my main character is maxed, I thought it would be nice to create a forum account and become a Beta Tester. I hope the Otters will accept my application. 😃