Last edited
I asked in the chat and people told me that the ^ symbol corresponds to SHIFT so key 11 is SHIFT+NumPad1. Problem is that when using SHIFT+ Num1 it just does LShift. trying to remove the key or to the contrary add one demonstrates that the SHIFT key is always perceived as LShift only despite any numpad key is comboed with it.
voila, I certainly do not code in the same language you devs use for V&H but I know that in other languages we use hardware keycodes like SC or VK instead of software codes for a compatibility for all keyboards of the world.

it would be easier to use the usual numeric keys instead of the numpad but here same thing I can't replace numpad keys with those, not with an AZERTY, it works only on certain key and write some weird code even for them so I think foreign keypads haven't been taken into account as a whole. hopefully I'm wrong.

Edit: for now its possible to replace the SHIFT key with the CTRL key in all keybinds.

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
On mine it does use the Shift+normal number key not the num pad number

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
Last edited
QWERTY, but shouldn't the game default control the same no matter which type of keyboard we use? because QWERTY keyboard can't register shift+NumPad as keybind either