Eddie (Hunterone)

Legendary Hero
Characters
H BRaTS
Platform
PC
Hi my friends,
Sometime waiting patiently can be as stressful as fighting the lightning squad (lv85 elder bosses) the first time.
I wait and hope things are progressing in the game server repairs.
I hope the developers are having good luck getting the system back up and it will be soon.

Good luck, God speed, TC
H BRaT

Red Wizard

Arch Wizard
Characters
Red Wizard, Anyone
Platform
PC
Welcome to the game Marie ,... when the game is up in near future may be you can sneak into US1 and join NIGHTSWATCH :D

Reactions: Nadiria
  • Likex1

En4cerX

Citizen
Platform
iOS, Android
I hope it not much longer it looks like they are in the updating stages I just try to log in like 2 mins ago and I got the message “ Can not log into the server. We maybe updating the Server or you may behind a firewall. Check back in few moments.” I am on an iPad Gen 6 so I am not behind a firewall. Could it be that V&H will be up tonight sometime. Hero’s can only HOPE.

Reactions: Black Fairy and JustJ71
  • Likex2

Eddie (Hunterone)

Legendary Hero
Characters
H BRaTS
Platform
PC
hi my friends,
Getting close now, I tried to log in and got passed the initial load screen to play tab, and then got
into the load window to see it say the servers were still down, but that is a great sign of being up soon.
I can see it coming up very soon now. Getting all excited now.

God bless everyone for being patient and letting the dev do what is needed to be done to get us back up and into the game.

Your friend & hope to soon be friend
H BRaT

JustJ71

Master Crafter
Characters
Jamne,Hossenfeffer,Bludhee
Platform
PC, Steam
I read where people tried to log in but just got the error message about servers and just had to also log in just for the familiar music and screens lol Was a breath of fresh air just to hear that music and see those screens :)

Saorsia

Priest
Platform
PC
I have had to switch browsers to even get to the forums. It has been 2 weeks since I just returned from an extended stay off the game, but then as I was just building up some speed, an update arrived. Goodbye again, it seemed, as soon as logged in, I found I could no longer get the patcher to fuilly d/l! I remain hopeful, though. Hope I can get going again on the game itself. Here's to luck. <flicks fingernail against side of glass and raises iit> Trying it once again....

Status
Not open for further replies.