Pookey

Hunter
Characters
Pookey2
Platform
PC
Seems to me that if a person was not happy with paying for what you currently get for membership, one would simply not buy it. I stopped buying membership awhile ago. Just not worth it to me. Back in the day I would buy it for the sockets and rezzies like many people. Now I spend my money for straight crowns and just buy the sockets I want from the shop. Also buy the coins bonuses. That way I am supporting the game and still pretty much get what I want. Won’t be buying the membership though as it currently has nothing I want.

Platform
PC
I stopped my recurring membership when they changed it. Before the change, I *DID* buy a 6 month membership - in the hopes that when I opened it, it would still contain the stuff that I paid for. Sadly, it did not.

Diet said repeatedly that they lowered the cost across the board. When I looked at it, my cost was actually going UP, not down...AND I was getting less for it. So, pay more for less....was not a tough call. I am sorry that I cannot support the devs in this way any longer, but... That was the choice that I made. IF devs change their minds and reverse course, I would consider getting it again.

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Hello, Everyone,

Yesterday we had a lengthy team meeting regarding Memberships. I can tell you that we have decided to make some changes (which players will like!), and though we have not worked out all of the details yet, we plan on implementing the changes by December or even possibly sooner. Thank you everyone for your feedback on this issue.

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox/ShamRoc/Axalon/Mini me
Platform
iOS, PC
Hello, Everyone,

Yesterday we had a lengthy team meeting regarding Memberships. I can tell you that we have decided to make some changes (which players will like!), and though we have not worked out all of the details yet, we plan on implementing the changes by December or even possibly sooner. Thank you everyone for your feedback on this issue.
wow sarah thank you! I know we’ve been pretty “vocal” about issues lately ;)

Reactions: Zazie
  • Likex1

Pookey

Hunter
Characters
Pookey2
Platform
PC
Hello, Everyone,

WOO HOO!!

Joleen

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Kavita, Katona, Chephirah, Avani, Lash LaRue
Platform
Android, PC
Wooooot!!!!!!

Reactions: Shrubs
  • Likex1

Citizen
Characters
Karma, Boot
Platform
Steam
Hello, Everyone,

I'll look forward with what the team comes up with.

Thank you VERY much!

V

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Hello, Everyone,

We had a little voice discussion on Discord today, and Ardent Membership was one of the topics we spoke about.

An idea that was mentioned (which may have been suggested previously), was an a la carte system. Players who subscribe to Ardent membership could customize the package to their needs.

They could select which consumable items they would like to receive up to a certain value. So, one person may choose health potions, mana potions and repair globules. Another may choose sockets and resurrects. This would allow everyone to get the bang for their buck while keeping the perks fair.

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Platform
iOS, PC
My vote is still for two shared vault spaces :D

Reactions: Isa Beau
  • Lovex1

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Platform
iOS, PC
I was thinking if you added maybe just 5 crowns to the deal it could be nice. It woukdnt be enough to buy anything, but someone could save over time. Now if it were me I would be more likely to buy more crowns. Because how I think “oh, I get 5 crowns with AS so I am going to spend more $ for more crowns”
yes, maybe I am wierd or the only one that thinks thatbway, I dunno, it was just a thought at 5am, lol

Platform
PC
I like this idea, but would change it to be 'tokens' with everything having a token value and each month we could purchase items with those. This would allow us to pick only the items we use but also only on the server we are playing.
This is a nice idea, but we have MANY players who play on multiple servers. It would be nice to give enough tokens for each server. It would be EXTRA nice for those of us who play 1 server to be able to add those tokens together...<I guess what I'm saying is make those tokens like crowns where we can choose which server to use them on.> One of the big draws for AS is that it covers ALL characters on ALL servers. There should be enough tokens for each character to at least get 2-3 items each....but, not so many tokens that someone like me would 'make out like a bandit' and have tokens just building up over time.

I hope that makes sense.

Reactions: Greer, Zazie and Zeph
  • Likex3

rebelkitty

Citizen
Platform
PC, Steam
Hello, this may have been answered in one of the forums, however there are so many to dig through - I couldn't find it quickly. In a post in this thread from may of last year, I found this perk for Ardent Society members: Free items every month: 10 Full Heals, 10 Full Mana, 10 Bottled Repair Globules. I am an AS member. So, specifically how does this work? I wanted to try a couple different classes so I purchased a couple extra character slots. I now have 4 toons, however I usually only play 2, sometimes 3. My 'test' toon, #4, has become a true villager, farming and ranching only and that helps me level my main toon in cooking, etc. If I am receiving 10 full heals every month then are they split and soulbound to each character? If the pots are soulbound, each toon would receive 2 or 3 per month that would not be able to be passed to another toon, in which case the toon I do not play is collecting heals that would otherwise be used by other toons. If that is the case, I guess I need to delete toon #4 so they would not take any heals from toons that I do play. Thanks in advance!

Nadiria

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Platform
iOS
Hello, this may have been answered in one of the forums, however there are so many to dig through - I couldn't find it quickly. In a post in this thread from may of last year, I found this perk for Ardent Society members: Free items every month: 10 Full Heals, 10 Full Mana, 10 Bottled Repair Globules. I am an AS member. So, specifically how does this work? I wanted to try a couple different classes so I purchased a couple extra character slots. I now have 4 toons, however I usually only play 2, sometimes 3. My 'test' toon, #4, has become a true villager, farming and ranching only and that helps me level my main toon in cooking, etc. If I am receiving 10 full heals every month then are they split and soulbound to each character? If the pots are soulbound, each toon would receive 2 or 3 per month that would not be able to be passed to another toon, in which case the toon I do not play is collecting heals that would otherwise be used by other toons. If that is the case, I guess I need to delete toon #4 so they would not take any heals from toons that I do play. Thanks in advance!
So, you get all of your pots delivered at once - if you have a 6 month membership, then you will get (for example) 60 full Heals (10/month) and they should all be account bound, not soulbound. They will all go to the toon you open first on subscription day or re-up day if you have a monthly recurring subscription. Since I always open my toons in the same order every day (yeah, I'm *that*person LOL) I know where they will be - but I only have to worry about it twice a year because I get the 6 month sub.

Perlio

Servant of Mallok
I am receiving 10 full heals every month then are they split and soulbound to each character? If the pots are soulbound, each toon would receive 2 or 3 per month that would not be able to be passed to another toon, in which case the toon I do not play is collecting heals that would otherwise be used by other toons. If that is the case, I guess I need to delete toon #4 so they would not take any heals from toons that I do play. Thanks in advance!
They are account-bound, not soulbound. Seeing this topic title (again) gave me a heart attack btw!

Arjuna

Grand Priest
Characters
Arjuna, Lord Villian
Platform
Android
So, specifically how does this work?
The items are deposited into the bag of whatever character you first log into after purchasing AS, or the first character you log in with when AS renews.

The items are account bound, and you can just transfer them to another of your toons on that particular server.

rebelkitty

Citizen
Platform
PC, Steam
thanks everyone, yes I have been a member for close to 6 months now and did receive the first bunch of pots. I had read in the post that we'd ALSO receive pots 'monthly at a rate of 10 per month'.

Here's the clip:
Everything else about the Membership will remain the same:
  • 100% Bonus village and hero experience.
  • Free Travel between travel pads.
  • Access to the secondary shared vault.
  • Free items every month: 10 Full Heals, 10 Full Mana, 10 Bottled Repair Globules.

I haven't been keeping track of new pots that come in via my AS boxes so I didn't know if I misunderstood and actually we aren't receiving an additional 10 pots per month per account, rather they were referring to the initial bunch of 60 pots which are account bound.

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
thanks everyone, yes I have been a member for close to 6 months now and did receive the first bunch of pots. I had read in the post that we'd ALSO receive pots 'monthly at a rate of 10 per month'.

Here's the clip:
Everything else about the Membership will remain the same:
  • 100% Bonus village and hero experience.
  • Free Travel between travel pads.
  • Access to the secondary shared vault.
  • Free items every month: 10 Full Heals, 10 Full Mana, 10 Bottled Repair Globules.

I haven't been keeping track of new pots that come in via my AS boxes so I didn't know if I misunderstood and actually we aren't receiving an additional 10 pots per month per account, rather they were referring to the initial bunch of 60 pots which are account bound.
If you have the monthly recurring AS, you get 10 heals etc each month (whenever it renews). If you have the 3 or 6 month variants, you get 30 or 60 each 3 or 6 month period (again when it renews or when you buy another 3 or 6 months with crowns).

rebelkitty

Citizen
Platform
PC, Steam
thanks everyone, I finally understand that I was reading it wrong. Yes I received them all up front and will continue to renew at the 6 month installment rate so I will watch for my (6 months worth of) new pots in a few weeks!

Reactions: Nadiria
  • Likex1