Dawnfire

Great Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Athon Dawnfire
Platform
Android, PC
The Ardent Society update was one of the best things that happened to this game last year, however I think some improvements are due to make it even better.

1) Remove the chance to earn duplicate mounts/toys. As rare as they are, it is quiet disappointing when you finally find one, only to be a duplicate of something you already have, meaning all you can do is delete it. When a rare mount/toy drops it should always be something you don't have yet.

2) Add a pity timer for mounts/toys. This means each time you don't recieve a mount/toy the chance to recieve one increases slightly. This means eventually you'll be guaranteed to have one drop. I think one new mount/toy guaranteed each month should be a good place to start.

3) Maybe add some outfits to the fray, and have them work the same way mounts/toys are described above.

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
tbh I think guaranteed drops of mounths per month is rather much. the total value of the chests is already so high, and ofcourse there already is a guaranteed mount, the AS one. I do not feel to have the right to ask even more of them to add to it, because it already is a lot.
But all for adding outfits to the mix! :D

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
I would at least remove the chance of getting duplicate toys/mounts on a character. If this means that you get more consumables that you're unlikely to use, so be it. But consumables still have more value than duplicate items which go straight into the trash!

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Platform
iOS, PC
I agree the value is already high, adding wardrobe items maybe, but then again a lot of work goes into those. We already get a lot of stuff with AS.

in order to add more stuff as requested in previous posts I would recommend another AS tier which cost more than the first tier, but that adds another level of complexity, but it might give players what they are asking for and at the same time compensating the devs for their extra work.

Reactions: Halleebell
  • Likex1

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
iOS, PC
I agree the value is already high, adding wardrobe items maybe, but then again a lot of work goes into those. We already get a lot of stuff with AS.

in order to add more stuff as requested in previous posts I would recommend another AS tier which cost more than the first tier, but that adds another level of complexity, but it might give players what they are asking for and at the same time compensating the devs for their extra work.
Yea I’d prefer if they worked on the elder soul lvl rewards.

Perlio

Servant of Mallok
My second day of AS, I received a mount on one of my toons. This made me think that getting mounts were a lot more frequent than they were...I'm lucky to get a mount once a month on 1 of my 4 toons, and that first mount made me think I would be getting one every week! I am fine with the rarity of mounts as they are. I am actually glad they are pretty rare to get.

I would like to see outfits added. I am a person that likes things to be functional...so I can't justify to myself to buy outfits just for a cosmetic reason. However, getting them in the AS chest would be greatly welcomed!

Dawnfire

Great Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Athon Dawnfire
Platform
Android, PC
With the current system you can go a year or even longer without a rarer drop (while those who are more lucky will have quite a bit more, and they all paid the same amount of money, yet recieve different perks for it). I'm not saying it has to be once a month, and yes it has a lot of value now, but more consistency across the board would feel a lot fairer and better for me.

I'm also liking the idea of having another level of subscription with better perks (maybe giving some extra crowns/ more discount too while giving better/ more consistent drops?)

Reactions: CaraLox
  • Likex1

Argus

Servant of Mallok
Characters
Argus Jessengith, Argus Shadow, Argus Skyhawk
Platform
Android, PC
I'm also liking the idea of having another level of subscription with better perks (maybe giving some extra crowns/ more discount too while giving better/ more consistent drops?)
There used to be sockets, those can also be added back with other perks on top of existing and make the price higher that is another tier. Players will have two options then.

Perlio

Servant of Mallok
There used to be sockets, those can also be added back with other perks on top of existing and make the price higher that is another tier. Players will have two options then.
Were sockets taken away? I've gotten sockets from the chests in the past three weeks.

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
iOS, PC
Were sockets taken away? I've gotten sockets from the chests in the past three weeks.
I thought I was crazy I would of sworn I’ve gotten sockets in AS chest. But then again I have a addiction to regular chests. So I thought maybe I was confusing the two.

Argus

Servant of Mallok
Characters
Argus Jessengith, Argus Shadow, Argus Skyhawk
Platform
Android, PC
I am yet to get an AS membership but as per this post socket was removed before the upgrade of AS happened
I do purchase socket, mounts and other things and always thought that putting sockets back into AS and charging higher price would give another option.
How many sockets you have received in a month? 🤔

Carly

Priestess
Royal Guardian
Characters
MeliJan
Platform
iOS, PC
Can confirm I got 2 sockets from my ardent chest today

Reactions: Argus
  • Wowx1

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
Simply put, they changed HOW you receive your sockets from your AS membership. Before those changes (and before the addition of the AS daily chests), you received your sockets in one lump sum. Now, you receive them randomly in the chests.

Reactions: CaraLox
  • Likex1