Pieberry

Master Villager
Characters
Berit, Notta Bricklayer, Sumida Gawa, Ephie
Platform
iOS
It’s so great to open the chest to find a companion or mount but such a bummer to look closer and see this soulbound item is something you already have from an earlier Ardent chest. Assuming it’s a lot harder to exclude duplicates for each character, these one- time-only things from the subscription boxes should be account bound so alts can at least have them otherwise it’s a box of air for that day.

Dawnfire

Great Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Athon Dawnfire
Platform
Android, PC
I wish it was either account-bound as you suggested, or they just wouldn't drop duplicates (so if you roll the mount/toy whatever loot table you always get something new unless there's none left)

Ozul

Citizen
Platform
iOS
Personally wish ardent Society is like the red darrigs we have:

Have a vendor to exchange items to a currency system.
Have the vendor to have all ardent Society stuff for sell, we can buy with ardent society currency.
And anything we buy is account bound, and any currency is account bound only.

Maybe some people will like it and other not, but again this is a membership that people do pay to have and something needs to be changed to not have soulbound items we delete that we are paying for. (Not being harsh).

Pieberry

Master Villager
Characters
Platform
iOS
Adding another thing from Ardent chests that becomes unusable as you play longer, the gardening xp book. C71B361E-C615-4A6A-A27F-DD760DBBDFE8.jpeg
The longer you are a member, the more likely you'll have some lucky days getting a rare that isn't so lucky because you can't use it. Maybe an NPC who will exchange these or adding a darrig coin value or something?

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Platform
iOS, PC
Adding another thing from Ardent chests that becomes unusable as you play longer, the gardening xp book. View attachment 17744
The longer you are a member, the more likely you'll have some lucky days getting a rare that isn't so lucky because you can't use it. Maybe an NPC who will exchange these or adding a darrig coin value or something?
until the next level cap raise anyway…. I have been deleting them, but now that i think about it im going to start saving them. Some time ago Sarah did say she wants a level cap raise and a rebirth “soon”tm

Pieberry

Master Villager
Characters
Platform
iOS
Yep, I am hanging onto it too CaraLox, along with a few other things in case they increase the number of vaults or levels or whatever would make them useful again.

Dawnfire

Great Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Athon Dawnfire
Platform
Android, PC
Sadly you can't save them as they have a 7 day expiration date, meaning they cant be used after 7 days. Pretty sure this was done to prevent hoarding them, and gaining levels quickly after a cap raise (albeit I don't think it would do any major harm)