Ganda Priest

Citizen
Characters
Swedbrother, Warbrother+3more
Platform
iOS
Am a member of Ardent Society. Have a question. If I have 10 days left of my membership and decide to go for another 6 mont. Will my 10 days be added to the 6 month or will I only get the 6 month from the date I bought it? Been trying to find an answer to this but failed, so hopefully you guys can help me 😎

Dawnfire

Great Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Athon Dawnfire
Platform
Android, PC
Gets added to it

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
I'm not sure if that's the way it works. You might ask V&H Support about it. When I switched from the auto-monthly to the 6 month, I did lose a partial month. It didn't bother me because I was already getting a good deal, and going to the 6 month was like getting a free month.
You could just wait til it runs out or wait to go 6 month until the change takes place.

Ganda Priest

Citizen
Characters
Swedbrother, Warbrother+3more
Platform
iOS
Well I just tried it and got this message: You already have an ongoing Ardent Society membership.

So it looks like I can’t renew until my present membership is done. Solves that question:) Thanks for your replies n

Myst

Squirrel
Characters
Mystic Fox
Platform
PC
If you don't 'quick buy' I think you can purchase membership that will sit in your bag until you activate.

Littlenymph

Squirrel
Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
I'm not sure, but I believe Myst is correct.
HOWEVER...
I once ACTIVATED a new membership that over-rode my existing membership and I lost the remaining days on the old one. That's been a while back and many things have changed lately, but I make sure now to let my non-recurring membership fully expire before buying and/or activating another. Thankfully, it was only a couple of days, but hey, better safe than sorry, eh? ;)