Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Last edited
Hello, Android Players,

As promised, we would like to compensate you all for the extremely long downtime yesterday. Notifications are about to be sent to all of your mobile devices with a redeem key code, for the following items:

• Hilt of Gorking's Blade (the calendar item needed to collect the monthly reward.)
  • 20 Yuletide Joys
  • 20 Yuletide Spirits
  • 1 Ultra Clockwork Harvester

Thank you all for your patience yesterday!

If you accidentally deleted your notification, the key code is: androidgift99 (This code will only work on Android devices.) It expires in 72 hours.

Edit to add: You have also been sent a notification with a second key code for the correct calendar part: androidgift21 ;)

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Whoops, it sure is.

I've just made a second key, which will give you all: 1 Gizmo Spring

key code: androidgift21

Liallum

Citizen
Platform
Android, PC
Is there any way to make the gift items account bound (rather than soulbound) for those of us that weren't on a main toon when redeeming the code?

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Is there any way to make the gift items account bound (rather than soulbound) for those of us that weren't on a main toon when redeeming the code?
The items as given in the event zone are soulbound, I dont think there is an account bound version they can give out, because its coding as account bound probably doesnt exist for that item.

Liallum

Citizen
Platform
Android, PC
The items as given in the event zone are soulbound, I dont think there is an account bound version they can give out, because its coding as account bound probably doesnt exist for that item.
Understood... Darn... I should've paid better attention to which toon I was on.

Thank you! Still awesome!

Siruba

Reader
Platform
iOS, Android
Last edited
I'm sorry, l don't know where to put the android key in the game. I have a teblet.

Chris30s

Adventurer
Characters
Mari Blue, Saffira, Chris30s
Platform
PC
Will we be able to use the calendar item code on each server?

IoOvOo

Wizard
Characters
loOvOo
Platform
Android, PC
Seems only spirits no joys in the code, but thank you for lots of spirits:D

Kasdeya

Servant of Mallok
Characters
Kasdeya
Platform
Android
Thank you for the gifts :D I accidentally deleted my bag of Yuletides though while cleaning my bag :confused: I did get the other gifts (I saw the Red Yuletides was added automatically to the ones stacked in my inventory thank god)

P.S. Is there any way we can have some kind of recyling bin for our deleted stuff? Like we can still get the last 3 or 5 items that was previously trashed? Or maybe put like a warning when deleting items.. The delete items in bag for mobile seem to be for immediate Mass Deletion.. not sure with PC 🙂

Roselda

Great Adventurer
Characters
Roselda, Rozelda
Platform
PC
Check your inventory again. ;) The joys are there. (Did it on two different Android devices.)
I didn't get any joys either, just the spirits, but it's ok, thank you so much for the gifts!

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
I didn't get any joys either, just the spirits, but it's ok, thank you so much for the gifts!
joys.jpg

Third Android device that got Joys.

Please check again, Roselda. Tech-wise, it's not possible for keys to only give some items to some people, but not all the items.

Thanks.

IoOvOo

Wizard
Characters
loOvOo
Platform
Android, PC
View attachment 4818

Third Android device that got Joys.

Please check again, Roselda. Tech-wise, it's not possible for keys to only give some items to some people, but not all the items.

Thanks.
lol thx for checking and I'm sry to start this topic. Now I understand it's Joys and Spiritss. Thank u again :ROFLMAO: