Lucas Crowalker

Great Adventurer
Characters
Lucas Crowalker, Lucas Dragonheart, Lucas Pheonixfire
Platform
iOS, PC
Ambient Buffs, I'm thinking, are buffs you get by doing a specific thing in a specific environment. For example, going near a campfire in a cold-ish place rewards you with an armor buff for 3 minutes. Now, the reason I didn't make Ambient Debuffs as part of this suggestion is because they don't feel natural most of the time, and it makes you feel like you have to go one way or suffer for thinking differently. So, I want to know some people's opinions on this suggestion.

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
I like it! What we have like this now is limited to skellys in Bevyn’s and frogs. It’d be kinda cute if it were elsewhere too.

Akrix

Great Adventurer
Platform
iOS, PC
What do we currently have now like this? I haven't reached that part of the game yet I think..

justbequiet

Villager
Platform
iOS, PC
Wouldnt the blight islands qualify with this? Although its map wide debuffs that can be nullified with an armor rune

sirbabbo

Warrior
Platform
iOS
Blight bay has the buffs for only blight islands and zorian bounty marshlands only. I wish it could be in raids and other areas.
But I think for lvl 90 and below it would be a cool idea for crafting gear in certain areas.