Argus

Servant of Mallok
Characters
Argus Jessengith, Argus Shadow, Argus Skyhawk
Platform
Android, PC
It's funny to see some really take mmo games as pvp always. I mean it's like to be a proper mmo you had to have a pvp. In that case as V&H don't have any pvp why to waste time commenting on a forum where you don't belong. I mean isn't it so much better just to delete your account and move on to a pvp game. Why to waste even few seconds in commenting something that you really dislike.
Just delete your account, delete the game and move on. Its better for both side.

Reactions: CaraLox
  • Likex1

Argus

Servant of Mallok
Characters
Platform
Android, PC
Last edited
Albion is for young vibrant people who have good skill and decent reflexes.

V&H is for the 75+ age who are retired, don't want anyone stepping on their lawn and are happy being lonely while they farm the same boring events. They also have 8 alts who all do ranching and gardening. YIKES.
Ok, So PVP is for young and Vibrant people. Nice. Then please my youngest friend stay there and Don't come back to us old people. We are sooooooo very old you see. 🤣. Keep your good reflex always and your vibrant colors or whatever that you feel when in pvp 🤣🤣🤣.
Anyway i should get back to my old age game and you should get back to your Kindergarten area 😉.

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Just to be the lone voice here - the OP doesn't even mention PVP.

Why are we all assuming the entire thread is about pvp?

To answer the OP's question, I personally would recommend Villagers and Heroes because I happen to like it.

I couldn't recommend Albion because I've never played it, but I do have to say I have seen a number of reviews for it and they were all pretty negative (Pay to win, grindy, nothing to do, no real content, the usual stuff.)

Reactions: Zaphyra and BadgerReborn
  • Likex2

Argus

Servant of Mallok
Characters
Platform
Android, PC
Just to be the lone voice here - the OP doesn't even mention PVP.

Why are we all assuming the entire thread is about pvp?

To answer the OP's question, I personally would recommend Villagers and Heroes because I happen to like it.

I couldn't recommend Albion because I've never played it, but I do have to say I have seen a number of reviews for it and they were all pretty negative (Pay to win, grindy, nothing to do, no real content, the usual stuff.)
I agree, the post was not about pvp at all. It was about the skill system. Unfortunately we have few members in the forum who are so badly hypnotised by pvp god that anyone who doesn't play pvp or any game which doesn't have pvp by default is a very bad game with very old people playing.

I have seen this attitude in game as well by some players and just thought to raise it here. They are living in such narrow gaming zone where there only benchmark for a good game is pvp. And this is saying by someone who is playing games for almost 12 years plus and have played league of legends like extreme competitive games also.

Anyway maybe its best for everyone just to close this thread so not to divert the discussion into another pvp vs pve post.

Lalocat

Hunter
Characters
Lalocat
Platform
Android, PC
I agree, the post was not about pvp at all. It was about the skill system.
There is no point in playing Albion for the skill system if you don't like PVP. There is a hard lock on high level content. If the person asking the question doesn't know this, they really need to be made aware before paying for a sub.

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
Last edited by a moderator
What game do you recomend?
I think it is a good idea to close the post, because the OP just edit the post with this random advertisement link, which make me think the OP just a random advertiser without interest on the game.

Reactions: Catori and CaraLox
  • Likex2
Status
Not open for further replies.