Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
Last edited
I'm not sure if this can be called a guide, because my intention is to make more of a showcase on what the build can do. This build is known with many names Angry Bard, Warcry Warrior, Singing Warrior, and more! It's been my favorite build for a long time and wish to have a Choir of Singing Warrior, for that I need more Singing Warrior in the game hence this post.

Talent Distribution
It is primarily a Fury Warrior's build that sacrifice a little bit of damage for group buffs, extra beefiness, and better mana sustain. The talent build looks like this
Talent Builder - Villagers & Heroes (villagersandheroes.com)

List of Spell
1617352781569.png
  1. Sword : Phoenix Strike, Slash, Griffin Strike, Whirlwind, Rally, Demoralize, Dragon Strike
  2. Ultimate: Frenzied Strike, Spirit of the Storm, Battle Cry
  3. Necklace: Surging Howl
  4. Trinket spell: Brutal Force. Zephyr Enclave
  5. Bracer: Explosive Anger

Warcry Spell
SpellSourceDescription
1617349271577.pngDemoralizeSword
  • Reduce enemy armor and magic resist (15s)
  • Synergies with Bloodlust Ultimate that make the next Whirlwind casted do 50% more damage, cost 0 mana, and have 1 second cooldown
1617349317371.pngRallySword
  • Increase Allies armor and magic resist, higher than same level Shale (15s)
  • Increase Allies Max HP by 15% (35% with maxed Booming Voice) (15s)
1617349502265.pngBattle CryTalent Tree
  • Increase Allies mastery by 20% (40% with maxed Booming Voice) (15s)
1617349649491.pngSurging HowlNecklace
  • Restore 500+75 Mana per enemies around you. (+20% more with max booming voice)
  • Increase max mana and mana efficiency
1617349667047.pngTurn the TideNecklace
  • AoE Sleep (15s)
  • Increase Allies Crit Damage (15s)
The core mechanic of the class is by using Booming Voice talent to make your warcry stronger and each time you cast a warcry the other warcry cooldown reduced by 10 seconds. The only choices you have to make is whether to take Surging Howl or Turn the Tide. Surging Howl will make you have great mana sustain, while Turn the Tide increase your group damage buff even further and add great sleep ability in a big AoE which is great for mob skipping in raid.

You will also want to make the 3 main warcry Demoralize, Rally, and Battle Cry to have at most 35s cooldown so you can keep all of the buff all the time and for that you'll need to have at least 45% CDR, but recommended to at least have 50% CDR so you have more leeway between the spell refreshing and buff expiring, so two-handed sword is recommended.

Miscellaneous
A little demonstration how it looks like playing this build and showcasing what this build can do.

For more detailed info check out Dawnsfire's Guide!
The Angry Bard (Fury Warrior Support/DPS build) | Villagers & Heroes Forums (villagersandheroes.com)
The Blade that protects the Realms (A Guide to Warriors) | Villagers & Heroes Forums (villagersandheroes.com)

Not sure what else to add into the guide, so I'll leave it at that for now. Let me know if I missed anything or you want me to add anything else!

Roak

Squirrel
Platform
PC
I've wanted to see your build for a very long time,thanks for sharing it! =D

I would just like to add that the Pit Fighter ultimate is pretty neat when you use Surging Howl. The damage reduction when Surging Howl is in cool down (ie,always) makes a noticable difference when tanking.

Reactions: Giruv
  • Likex1

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
I made a very similar build to this but I had no singing voice. My 'friends' said I sounded like a dog barking 😕
You're friend might need to upgrade their taste in music 😛

I would just like to add that the Pit Fighter ultimate is pretty neat when you use Surging Howl. The damage reduction when Surging Howl is in cool down (ie,always) makes a noticable difference when tanking.
yup it is a neat alternative to add beefiness, the only reason I don't take it right now is because it only protect me from physical damage and right now most of the deadly stuff is magical.

Reactions: Roak
  • Likex1

Sigfrido

Warrior
Platform
PC
Very interesting! You are very brave doing Bellamere Palace solo with all that Poise. (y)

Reactions: Giruv
  • Happyx1

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
Very interesting! You are very brave doing Bellamere Palace solo with all that Poise. (y)
Thank you, but I think brave is too much of a compliment. It's more because of I'm lazy and don't care that much about glyph.
I'd say my glyph is all over the place, so I don't recommend copying my glyph. 😅

Reactions: Sigfrido
  • Hahax1

Jackie Warrior

Warrior
Characters
Jackie Warrior, Jackie Hunter
Platform
iOS
I'm not sure if this can be called a guide, because my intention is to make more of a showcase on what the build can do. This build is known with many names Angry Bard, Warcry Warrior, Singing Warrior, and more! It's been my favorite build for a long time and wish to have a Choir of Singing Warrior, for that I need more Singing Warrior in the game hence this post.

Talent Distribution
It is primarily a Fury Warrior's build that sacrifice a little bit of damage for group buffs, extra beefiness, and better mana sustain. The talent build looks like this
Talent Builder - Villagers & Heroes (villagersandheroes.com)

List of Spell
View attachment 12077
  1. Sword : Phoenix Strike, Slash, Griffin Strike, Whirlwind, Rally, Demoralize, Dragon Strike
  2. Ultimate: Frenzied Strike, Spirit of the Storm, Battle Cry
  3. Necklace: Surging Howl
  4. Trinket spell: Brutal Force. Zephyr Enclave
  5. Bracer: Explosive Anger

Warcry Spell
SpellSourceDescription
View attachment 12070DemoralizeSword
  • Reduce enemy armor and magic resist (15s)
  • Synergies with Bloodlust Ultimate that make the next Whirlwind casted do 50% more damage, cost 0 mana, and have 1 second cooldown
View attachment 12072RallySword
  • Increase Allies armor and magic resist, higher than same level Shale (15s)
  • Increase Allies Max HP by 15% (35% with maxed Booming Voice) (15s)
View attachment 12073Battle CryTalent Tree
  • Increase Allies mastery by 20% (40% with maxed Booming Voice) (15s)
View attachment 12074Surging HowlNecklace
  • Restore 500+75 Mana per enemies around you. (+20% more with max booming voice)
  • Increase max mana and mana efficiency
View attachment 12075Turn the TideNecklace
  • AoE Sleep (15s)
  • Increase Allies Crit Damage (15s)
The core mechanic of the class is by using Booming Voice talent to make your warcry stronger and each time you cast a warcry the other warcry cooldown reduced by 10 seconds. The only choices you have to make is whether to take Surging Howl or Turn the Tide. Surging Howl will make you have great mana sustain, while Turn the Tide increase your group damage buff even further and add great sleep ability in a big AoE which is great for mob skipping in raid.

You will also want to make the 3 main warcry Demoralize, Rally, and Battle Cry to have at most 35s cooldown so you can keep all of the buff all the time and for that you'll need to have at least 45% CDR, but recommended to at least have 50% CDR so you have more leeway between the spell refreshing and buff expiring, so two-handed sword is recommended.

Miscellaneous
A little demonstration how it looks like playing this build and showcasing what this build can do.

For more detailed info check out Dawnsfire's Guide!
The Angry Bard (Fury Warrior Support/DPS build) | Villagers & Heroes Forums (villagersandheroes.com)
The Blade that protects the Realms (A Guide to Warriors) | Villagers & Heroes Forums (villagersandheroes.com)

Not sure what else to add into the guide, so I'll leave it at that for now. Let me know if I missed anything or you want me to add anything else!
This was great! Thanks!