Reader
Characters
ricael
Platform
  1. Android
Wonderful Frog.png
I miss the grandeur of the dragons before :) and that
It bugs me that I have to make my very first post
and to be honest, I prefer the size before since I use dragons often only when hanging out with friends anndd
After all, who needs to fly when there aren't even pools to lounge by in Ardent City?
*p.s. the frog seems about to do something O.O

Romantic

Great Adventurer
Characters
Romantic
Platform
  1. Android
View attachment 22749
I miss the grandeur of the dragons before :) and that
It bugs me that I have to make my very first post
and to be honest, I prefer the size before since I use dragons often only when hanging out with friends anndd
After all, who needs to fly when there aren't even pools to lounge by in Ardent City?
*p.s. the frog seems about to do something O.O
Froggo gonna eat him

Balic Alistane

Adventurer
Platform
  1. Android
It's so tiny now. The only mounts I've ever been really proud of are the raid mounts and the 95s dragon. Now it absolutely looks like it could be a meal for the bog frog. I feel like a shriner on a little bike when I use it.

Reactions: Massakari and Renaiss
  • Hahax2

Wait

Great Adventurer
Characters
Wait,Bubble O Seven, Powunow, Wait 4Bubbles, and Baby Bubble
Platform
  1. iOS
  2. PC
They look like baby dragons and not full size , adult. The size reduction was extreme. I would like to see some size added back o to the dragon mounts. Wouldn’t you?

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
I'm OK with the size they are now. I really didn't like that the dragons were so large before, it always felt odd when being next to others, like the wings were always hitting others, walls, doorways, so I didn't really use them much.
Maybe some of the other mounts should also be adjusted down? Like the bog frog?

Reactions: Zazie and Lamorack
  • Likex2

Lamorack

Great Adventurer
Platform
  1. iOS
I'm OK with the size they are now. I really didn't like that the dragons were so large before, it always felt odd when being next to others, like the wings were always hitting others, walls, doorways, so I didn't really use them much.
Maybe some of the other mounts should also be adjusted down? Like the bog frog?
Since the change I’ve actually used my drakes/dragons and no longer avoid others who are. Great improvement

Reactions: Massakari and IrishElf
  • Likex2

Massakari

Shaman
Characters
Massakari
Platform
  1. Android
Also, is it just me or did they change the rate in which the wings flap? I also noticed this on the sting rays. They used to flap way faster, and the rate would increase based on the speed you were moving. One thing I do wish was changed is the fact that they don't stand/land on their feet/claws once standing still. (I noticed none of the dragons do but coincidentally the season 7 raid mount Fire Phoenix does) It'd be cool to see the dragons have the same sort of thing imo =D

CoolGamer

Priest
Characters
coolblue17
Platform
  1. iOS
  2. PC
Last edited
One thing I do wish was changed is the fact that they don't stand/land on their feet/claws once standing still. (I noticed none of the dragons do but coincidentally the season 7 raid mount Fire Phoenix does)
Agreed 💯. I avoid dragon just because of it.
Edit: I hope they consider this for the Wyvern mount.

Angry Twin

Hero
Characters
Angry Twin, Krazy Olwoman, Ruthless Ursula
Platform
  1. Android
The Devs on this game seem to operate the controls wearing mittens - dragons can be H U G E or (tiny)
There's no inbetween?
Meanwhile, the fire chicken and frog are so big you can't see anything around other people's mounts at all...

Ricael

Reader
Characters
ricael
Platform
  1. Android
Last edited
Thanks for the Devs for always listening to the demand of the players. Appreciate the change of the size making it bigger. The point of this post is to point that, the creativity the Devs have really impressive and amazing. The latest patch really refreshing, at least to me.
The original things the Devs have are good that I've never complained. But listening to others may not always a good thing.
Like for example are the original size of the dragons and (sorry to bringing this) the original Night Banner that "some" complained. Too dark, cant be seen, interrupt team work or so what I have heard.

It seemed to me you have exchanged the uniqueness they have for something more bland, just common, just an addition.
You can only use just one banner at a time just like mount and I wont ever use the current Night Banner, not suit for my taste. Although I have worked somewhat hard to get the banner.

I know nothing can satisfy everyone at once. It's just my thoughts.
And again, I would say the dragons are still a tad bit small.

image.png
Like, even smaller than skarn.

Reactions: Yuriza
  • Likex1

Yuriza

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Yuriza, Gaia Xiao, Apollymi, Hari, Shaysisisisislia
Platform
  1. Android
Also, is it just me or did they change the rate in which the wings flap? I also noticed this on the sting rays. They used to flap way faster, and the rate would increase based on the speed you were moving. One thing I do wish was changed is the fact that they don't stand/land on their feet/claws once standing still. (I noticed none of the dragons do but coincidentally the season 7 raid mount Fire Phoenix does) It'd be cool to see the dragons have the same sort of thing imo =D
Actually really like how the ray wings flutter faster as you jump, it was really adorable. Used to hop around just to watch it flutter, but since it was lowered. Haven't been using the ray at all xc

Yuriza

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Yuriza, Gaia Xiao, Apollymi, Hari, Shaysisisisislia
Platform
  1. Android
Thanks for the Devs for always listening to the demand of the players. Appreciate the change of the size making it bigger. The point of this post is to point that, the creativity the Devs have really impressive and amazing. The latest patch really refreshing, at least to me.
The original things the Devs have are good that I've never complained. But listening to others may not always a good thing.
Like for example are the original size of the dragons and (sorry to bringing this) the original Night Banner that "some" complained. Too dark, cant be seen, interrupt team work or so what I have heard.

It seemed to me you have exchanged the uniqueness they have for something more bland, just common, just an addition.
You can only use just one banner at a time just like mount and I wont ever use the current Night Banner, not suit for my taste. Although I have worked somewhat hard to get the banner.

I know nothing can satisfy everyone at once. It's just my thoughts.
And again, I would say the dragons are still a tad bit small.

View attachment 23019
Like, even smaller than skarn.
Yep, was sad it was revert to another color we already could have got.