Mudcart

Adventurer
Platform
  1. Android
Could we have a quest added so we can get lv 90 elder fragments more than just once a rebirth. Maybe kill 200 blight mobs, or kill elders 20 - 85 to collect another set of elder frags?
I'm sure I'm not the only person who accidentally used there's without thinking when turning in tons of elder frags in at once.

Reactions: Yuriza and Pieberry
  • Likex2

Pieberry

Master Villager
Royal Guardian
Characters
Berit, Pieberry, Sumida Gawa, Ephie
Platform
  1. iOS
Could we have a quest added so we can get lv 90 elder fragments more than just once a rebirth. Maybe kill 200 blight mobs, or kill elders 20 - 85 to collect another set of elder frags?
I'm sure I'm not the only person who accidentally used there's without thinking when turning in tons of elder frags in at once.
That, and some people mix their class masteries but can't get both elders onto their weapon if they wish. It's an odd limitation to have.

Reactions: Yuriza, Mudcart and Zazie
  • Likex2
  • Lovex1

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie, Neither, Baa
Platform
  1. PC
That, and some people mix their class masteries but can't get both elders onto their weapon if they wish. It's an odd limitation to have.
My hunter uses feats from both the nature and marksman elder bows. (She’s a nature hunter who uses Concussion Shot.) What I had to do (out of necessity) was to trade in an extra set of lvl 85 elder frags to get that mm elder feat onto my 91 bow. (Thus this bow has lvl 91 nature elder runes and a lvl 89 mm elder rune, along with all of her 5 star crafted runes.)

Thank goodness this toon was running all of the Blighted zones for the first time during that first year or so after the Blighted zones were released! (If she were doing it now instead, it would be a much bigger struggle!)

Reactions: Yuriza and Mudcart
  • Likex2

Yuriza

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Yuriza, Gaia Xiao, Apollymi, Hari, Shaysisisisislia
Platform
  1. Android
Only plus side to limit frag, what if you never like either elder rune for that class?

Shaman is a good example for me, dislike all of them; tidal wave, earthquake, or twister. So not really missing out on the shaman.

Massakari

Shaman
Characters
Massakari
Platform
  1. Android
Twister can do some serious aoe damage, especially in raids. And it's one of the only area dmg feats we can use that are worthwhile.

Yuriza

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Yuriza, Gaia Xiao, Apollymi, Hari, Shaysisisisislia
Platform
  1. Android
Twister can do some serious aoe damage, especially in raids. And it's one of the only area dmg feats we can use that are worthwhile.
Maybe, but if I have to choose one between the three, it would be earthquake, simply it give us more mana restore cause it's earth spell which don't believe wind is included from twister.

Another reason, is don't like chasing after a wizard stealer. (When this happened usually stop trying to get aggro back and hope they die,they usually don't sadly) would swipe the enemy before it gets to far with earthquake and if that doesn't stop them. Resort to making Mimi quakes with tremor/brutal force (favorite thing to do, always use this combo in rift on the prowler)