Rastuasi

Grand Priest
Characters
Rastuasi, Dasudea, Teslatia
Platform
Android, PC
Just a curious question, why not get anti bot detection like game guard and eliminate a majority of bot users? It just feels like every patch something will be removed, I do enjoy the game and what it offers ,but couldn’t game developers use “exploiters” for any action? Next patch, we could be expecting the account bound of gathering supplies/mats. Running game guard seems a lot easier. There will always be botters and exploiters as long as there are tradeable currency. A pc game with no security is like a pc with no antivirus, the internet is free to use and surf, but you’re taking a risk doing so. Just an honest opinion and curiosity.
Issue with this is users like me, where I use WINE to run the PC version on Linux, often get pushed out as those setups just automatically see WINE as hacking. So I vote no on this without it being proven to but be OS exclusionary.

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
If you Otters use the Christmas memory quest again next year, before Christmas you should do a fan submission contest where we submit our Christmas memories and the best ones end up in game :)
That's a neat idea!

Queeny

Citizen
Royal Guardian
Is the little spriggan for sale already? I mean the one that the devs give their earnings to the less fortunate. I cannot see it in the shop.

Rock

Lumineer
Characters
Rockbane, Rockshot, Doc Rock, Rocklord, Rockette, Axelrock, Aquarock
Platform
Android, PC
I know what you mean, with only 5 slots you have to keep rolling the active quests to track.
We need the option to purchase additional quest tracking bars.

Reactions: IrishElf
  • Likex1

Rastuasi

Grand Priest
Characters
Rastuasi, Dasudea, Teslatia
Platform
Android, PC
Is the little spriggan for sale already? I mean the one that the devs give their earnings to the less fortunate. I cannot see it in the shop.
Patchnotes say it will not be available for launch, but come later.

From the patchnotes:
  • There is a new pet in the shop, Spriggy the Christmas Spriggan. Spriggy is a charity pet, which means part of the money earned by the pet will be donated to charity. We will have more details on this at a later date. Note that Spriggy will NOT be in the store at the event launch, but will be added at a later time.

Queeny

Citizen
Royal Guardian
Patchnotes say it will not be available for launch, but come later.

From the patchnotes:
  • There is a new pet in the shop, Spriggy the Christmas Spriggan. Spriggy is a charity pet, which means part of the money earned by the pet will be donated to charity. We will have more details on this at a later date. Note that Spriggy will NOT be in the store at the event launch, but will be added at a later time.
ty Rastuasi

Reactions: Rastuasi
  • Likex1

BBlue

Legendary Hero
Characters
Bulmablue, Bulla S., P.Vegeta, F.Trunks, R.Braun, CauliflaTheMighty, Raingeta,Ultra Ego Vegeta
Platform
Android, PC
It seems with this patch the fun was taken out of Christmas ez , I don't know why you guys chose to do a collie theme for this ez but lots are very confused mostly the new players has they have not yet to reach collie which is pretty far away in level before a new player reaches it usually around 75-77 depending on the player, and the helping item u get on zogs is not ideal it's way to similar to the clock workers and bounty badge and it makes any zogs useless to redeem and no point in collecting them now and while u had to make changes to fix it to prevent scammers u are giving the pushiment to long time players who was playing fairly why not make everything soul bound or account bound that would fix it for good instead of a change every patch, how about no more crafting parties since motes are account bound I see no point in them as lower players won't be able to have many motes to craft it would put higher players at the advantaged which isn't fair, any one can disagree with this but to me a higher player would be more likely to have advantaged over a player around the lower levels who attend the crafting parties which will make them unfair to every1

MOHAWK

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Mohawk
Platform
PC
Last edited
Happy with the dragons ,, not happy with the zog and motes decision , hunting zogs takes time and effort , and it was kinda rewarding and something to look for for people who reached end game like me
i feel we are all now being punished for the actions of the rotten few , and it feels like we been hit with one nerf after another
i will still respect that decision and support and love the game and the otters :love:, and hope they find a way to make shop items purchasable/tradable with ingame currency like before with the crown bags ,
more people sell/trade shop items = more revenue for otters

Kingcake

Servant of Mallok
Characters
Kingcake, Drunkenfish
Platform
Android
I have a great solution. Just remove the crowns from the shop. Everyone pays with credit card or debit card.

BadgerReborn

Squirrel
Characters
BadgerReborn, Badger66, TheLastBadger, BadgerSham
Platform
Android, PC
I have a great solution. Just remove the crowns from the shop. Everyone pays with credit card or debit card.
not everyone can use those payment methods .

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Not everyone can buy crowns either. So why have them? They are useless now since the zog crown bags have been removed.
Crowns were there long before zog crown bags were introduced. They were not useless then, why would they be useless now? Because you cannot get them for free anymore? Go fishing.

Zar

Great Adventurer
Characters
Zarola, North....
Platform
Android, PC
Last edited
Not everyone can buy crowns either. So why have them? They are useless now since the zog crown bags have been removed.
Back when I started over 5 years ago they didn't have Zog crown bags Or gifted crown bags. Players who werent around back then don't realize how easy it was to get crowns till they get taken away. Also, You will can still get crowns through Fan friday.

Reactions: BadgerReborn
  • Likex1

Littlenymph

Squirrel
Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
Why have them?
Because in a game which utilizes an F2P format, it is the sole manner in which the game earns any revenue.
There will come a day, hopefully, many years from now, in which Mad Otter will quit selling crowns.
The day they close up shop.
To say "why have them [crowns]" is the same as saying why have this game.

Omnigma

Merchant
Characters
Omnigma
Platform
PC, Steam
In Re to iOS redemption codes: Is there no way to simply have people who want to receive a redemption-type gift (aka redeem code) to maybe go to Ardent and talk to the Guide of Guildies or the like? Perhaps they can hand out a package and keep a listing of whom had already received one. I donno. Must be a way to do it without too much effort on all our parts.