Zar

Great Adventurer
Characters
Zarola, North....
Platform
Android, PC
In Grinchta's Lair, the Relic Stone to Grinchta could really use a rename. Players, expecially those who are new don't know to click on it. A rename to something like "To Grinchta" or "Grinchta's Portal" would be more helpful.

Donut

Last edited by a moderator
Just a curious question, why not get anti bot detection like game guard and eliminate a majority of bot users? It just feels like every patch something will be removed, I do enjoy the game and what it offers ,but couldn’t game developers use “exploiters” for any action? Next patch, we could be expecting the account bound of gathering supplies/mats. Running game guard seems a lot easier. There will always be botters and exploiters as long as there are tradeable currency. A pc game with no security is like a pc with no antivirus, the internet is free to use and surf, but you’re taking a risk doing so. Just an honest opinion and curiosity.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NProtect_GameGuard

Platform
PC
Just a curious question, why not get anti bot detection like game guard and eliminate a majority of bot users? It just feels like every patch something will be removed, I do enjoy the game and what it offers ,but couldn’t game developers use “exploiters” for any action? Next patch, we could be expecting the account bound of gathering supplies/mats. Running game guard seems a lot easier. There will always be botters and exploiters as long as there are tradeable currency. A pc game with no security is like a pc with no antivirus, the internet is free to use and surf, but you’re taking a risk doing so. Just an honest opinion and curiosity.
I'm sure that devs already have something similar in place. But, just like antivirus programs, for every ANTI bot program, someone will write a BOT program that goes around it.

Donut

I mean, villagers and heroes pc has 0 security you could download an auto clicker the first available link on a google search and run it. Seems easier to manage, if someone finds another bot or program, you add that bot into the anti bot list and it’s not allowed. I just feel like taking away things is thinning out the community and eventually dividing us. Atleast anti bot software will filter out a majority of botting.

Reactions: Kingcake
  • Likex1

Hawklin Lane

Warrior
Characters
Tolin, Myrleena, Pantel
Platform
iOS, Android
Having realized that quests clean up after themselves now, after the last update, I didn’t spend time finishing the toys. But there are a few I am aware that just went through this. However to hold on to the mats is taking up a bit of space. So far I have a handle on it but it is getting tougher. In the Copse, there are all those scraps to keep track of also. I can see where this can be lots to keep track of quest wise, but also takes up space. Still not counting for gear drops and regular gathers to keep up with crafting skills.

The separate quests is probably the best idea for now because each one is it’s own daily and has its own timer. But if the quest was maybe one big quest, so it could be listed once on tracker, that could make it easier in that regard. It would only take one spot on the quest tracker. Maybe something like a bounty list type where you can still go in any order and get the items checked off as you go so you still know which ones left that you need.

As for the space, there is the option to get more space in the vault (for those that have not already maxed out vault and bag space)

The good news is, there is a vault on site for easy transfer back and forth.

Overall I like this zone, there are quest options and prizes at different costs so players can decide what items they want for the level they are able to play for. This is probably another reason why the quests are separated. If its one big quest, then players get locked into doing everything and maybe they don’t want to or have time to.

Caly

BRA Member
Characters
Caly Adaria Chrysis & 2 others
Platform
PC
Christmas event and others are really cool but I wish players would maybe move a little slower. I know I am not the only one who doesn't bother to play them because everything goes so fast. It seems like it's a race to get to and kill the bosses as fast as possible. I get that people want to get the kills and carry on but not everyone travels the map faster then the speed of light. I know i have to keep opening the map to double check where I have to go. I get lost really easy ? Not complaining just stating my opinion so please don't freak out on me.

BukoNut

Master Cook
Platform
iOS, Android, PC
Last edited
Looks like more motes for me then. Who needs sharing motes anyway :LOL:
Id better scratch off master gatherer as a villager profession

BukoNut

Master Cook
Platform
iOS, Android, PC
How about possibly increasing Mote drop rate eventually since it's account bound now?
They will probably do the same thing they did with luckiniums to limit supply. Lucks get cut in half in effect...mote drop rate gets cut in half in the future. I can almost taste it happening. Dread the day gathered materials become account bound too in the near future .

DarkArrowz

Great Adventurer
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
On Zogs:
Zog Crown bags were removed for a similar reason to the Mote change, exploiters. We initially added the Zog Crown purse as a nice perk to playing the combat side of the game. We expected a little bit of player farming, though we expected it to be legitimate. What we have seen is a series of illegitimate gameplay where players were able to gather these by exploits. This created cases where cheaters were able to gain access to every premium item in the game at no cost, and were even able to trade these items out to other players in some cases. This cheapens the premium items in the game, is unfair to those that do choose to support the game, and hurts the game as a whole. For these reasons we couldn't let this activity continue and so had to make the change.
the process used on Motes should be used on zogs and zog crowns,that is really no excuse for removing completely zog bags and adding some useless potions in its place.make zog purses account bound or soulbound ,create a limit on zogs or crown purses u can farm/redeem per day and its fixed...and u can return all back to how it was before,luckiniums with 10x loot and zogs with crown rewards! :)

Reactions: Kingcake
  • Likex1

LadyNirvana

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android
[QUOTE = "DarkArrowz, post: 509, участник: 245"], процесс, используемый на Motes, должен использоваться на зогах и зонных коронках, что на самом деле не является оправданием для удаления полностью мешков с зонами и добавления каких-то бесполезных зелий на свое место. создайте лимит на зогах или коронных кошельках, вы можете фермеровать / выкупать в день и фиксированные ... и вы можете вернуть все обратно к тому, как это было до этого, удачи с 10-кратным добычей и зогами с вознаграждением за корону! :)[/ QUOTE]
Самое главное - сбросить 3 штуки в день, и это было очень долго и тяжело:(

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
Overall I like this zone, there are quest options and prizes at different costs so players can decide what items they want for the level they are able to play for. This is probably another reason why the quests are separated. If its one big quest, then players get locked into doing everything and maybe they don’t want to or have time to.
This is exactly why I really like having all of the event zone quests separated, even if they can feel a little bit overwhelming for the first few days.

Reactions: Panthera
  • Likex1

Hawklin Lane

Warrior
Characters
Tolin, Myrleena, Pantel
Platform
iOS, Android
Christmas event and others are really cool but I wish players would maybe move a little slower. I know I am not the only one who doesn't bother to play them because everything goes so fast. It seems like it's a race to get to and kill the bosses as fast as possible. I get that people want to get the kills and carry on but not everyone travels the map faster then the speed of light. I know i have to keep opening the map to double check where I have to go. I get lost really easy ? Not complaining just stating my opinion so please don't freak out on me.
We do try to get folks to wait while everyone catches up, at least at the times when I am on. It doesn’t always work out. What helps is to put out in the chat that you saw the call and you are on the way. Then we know to look for you and can try to have folks wait at a little bit so everyone still coming can still come in.

If you able to another strategy, depending on your available time, is to know when the bosses are going come in next and try to already be in the zone as it gets close so you won’t have to go as far.

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Platform
PC
the process used on Motes should be used on zogs and zog crowns,that is really no excuse for removing completely zog bags and adding some useless potions in its place.make zog purses account bound or soulbound ,create a limit on zogs or crown purses u can farm/redeem per day and its fixed...and u can return all back to how it was before,luckiniums with 10x loot and zogs with crown rewards! :)
I would definitely like to see luckiniums returned to their previous strength, especially if the zog crown purses do not return. (Without the ability to trade ultra rare zogs in for crowns, imo there really is no need for luckiniums to continue to be nerfed. End game content should be created so that luckiniums do not overly influence it. It isn't fair to punish the entire community by nerfing luckiniums just because of end game content, and current end game content is the only potential argument for keeping luckiniums in their current status.)

Regarding the ultra rare zogs, I would definitely like to see the crown bags returned to game, albeit with more restrictions. (I feel that putting limitations on how often you can trade those zogs for crown bags would encourage player retention while reducing the Otters' financial losses.) Think about how often most of us trade in a set of ultra rare zogs: For me, it's been about 2-4 times a year, since their introduction a couple of years ago. I think that a similar rate is perfectly reasonable. That's the kind of thing that helps retain your ftp players, while allowing those who can financially afford to help support the game keep the lights on and the servers running.

Would it be fair if players could trade in a set of ultra rare zogs once every 90 days? (Though I have to admit that I'm still stumped by how to further close the loopholes for exploiters once players have those crowns!)

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Platform
PC
It takes teamwork in the event zones. You need to have the more experienced "bigger" toons helping to watch out for the littler ones -- Those who move more slowly, those who are squishier, and those of us who get lost easily (despite however many years we may have been playing!)

In every event zone, when I see new players in there, I purposely keep an eye on them. This helps envelop them in the community, encourages player retention, and creates bonds with other players. If players are interested in running the event zones, then we should all work together to make sure their rewards are attainable by all, so long as there is some effort shown. :)

DarkArrowz

Great Adventurer
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
[QUOTE = "DarkArrowz post: 509, party: 245 "], the process used in Motes, should be used on zogs and zone crowns that actually is not an excuse to delete completely the bags with zones and add some useless potions on your place. create a limit for zogs or Crown purses, you can limit/redeem a day and fixed ... and you can return everything back to how it was before this, good luck with the 10 x and zogs with a reward for the Crown! [/QUOTE]
Most importantly-reset 3 pieces per day, and it was a very long and hard

i took the liberty of translating ur post Lady Nirvana as i was curious in hearing ur thoughts about it,plus to make it easier for others to answer and read too! :)

DarkArrowz

Great Adventurer
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
It takes teamwork in the event zones. You need to have the more experienced "bigger" toons helping to watch out for the littler ones -- Those who move more slowly, those who are squishier, and those of us who get lost easily (despite however many years we may have been playing!)

In every event zone, when I see new players in there, I purposely keep an eye on them. This helps envelop them in the community, encourages player retention, and creates bonds with other players. If players are interested in running the event zones, then we should all work together to make sure their rewards are attainable by all, so long as there is some effort shown. :)
i do agree due to large amount of players server gets sluggish and the ancient stone to the main event boss doesnt work ,i have lost 3x the chance to kill Grintcha because of that...and some players are too eager and dont know the meaning of team play and immediately attack even tho some ppl are struggling with lag or travelling to the event zone!

Rastuasi

Grand Priest
Characters
Rastuasi, Dasudea, Teslatia
Platform
Android, PC
On iOS redemption codes:
Apple has a rule like this is to prevent greedy developers from selling keys to their players through back channels, thus cutting Apple out of their rightful share of the profits.
Says the greedy Apple company, one reason I'll never support Apple. App devs should be free to develop as they want without this tyranical bully beating them up for their version of a "life" tax :LOL:, so long as the app is deemed safe by their inspection process. Apple should realize that the otters aren't selling codes to bypass them and deal with it

Reactions: DarkArrowz
  • Likex1

DarkArrowz

Great Adventurer
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
Says the greedy Apple company, one reason I'll never support Apple. App devs should be free to develop as they want without this tyranny bully beating them up for their version of a "life" tax :LOL:, so long as the app is deemed safe by their inspection process. Apple should realize that the otters aren't selling codes to bypass them and deal with it
that is why i have never had a Iphone and will never have,Apple is just too greedy and methodical for my taste!Long Live Android! :D

Reactions: Zar and LadyNirvana
  • Likex2

Caly

BRA Member
Characters
Caly Adaria Chrysis & 2 others
Platform
PC
Yes it definitely takes teamwork! I wish I was a new player but I've been playing for almost 2 years. I just get lost so easy that I can get the first boss of the run but can't make it to the rest. The only strategy I could employ would be to hit the first one in the run then pick one of the others and go to it and just camp til it's time to hit it. Meaning that it would take me a number of days to hit all of the bosses just once. It gets frustrating enough that I just don't bother. One of the downsides of not being a fast thinker :) and as was said lag doesn't help lol