选举有持续一个月的时间,
有很多独裁者,只允许他自己一个人使用仓库
好的村庄都被占领,剩下的村庄很难提升
更改的建议:
1,根据村庄的人口来重新设置选举的时间
7天【10人以内】14天【20人以内】21天【30人以内】28天/一个月【40人以上的村庄】
设置一名市长/替代副市长【保证每次选举不会出现独裁者】
2,显示每个选民的总投票数,有目标和动力
3,市长任职期间,如果不够负责任,村民可以通过举报废除其权利,举报人数等于20人的时候,选举时间缩短一半,当举报人数等于40人时候,将立即重新开始选举,并在三天内选定选出新的市长
4,说句实话,现在的村庄很难提升,没有玩家有那么多的经历去做这样的事情,官方应该每周随机放出一些特别的村子,他的里面有一些不一样的东西,例如:解锁所有的天空/解锁所有的地面,/所有满级的采集点/所有满级的制作台/满级的仓库【没有被私有化之前,村子每周都会刷新一次,私有化之后不再改变,需要玩家用心去建设】

Anthem

Bog Frog
Platform
PC
Google translate:
noticed that there are some problems in the village, and they discuss and suggest these issues.
There are fewer than ten people in many dead villages.
The election lasts for a month,
There are many dictators, only he is allowed to use the warehouse by himself.
Good villages are occupied and the remaining villages are hard to upgrade
Suggestions for change:
1, reset the election time according to the population of the village
7 days [within 10 people] 14 days [within 20 people] 21 days [within 30 people] 28 days / one month [village of 40 people or more]
Set up a mayor / substitute deputy mayor [guarantee that there will be no dictator in each election]
2, showing the total number of votes for each voter, with goals and motivation
3. During the term of the mayor, if the village is not responsible enough, the villagers can abolish their rights by reporting. When the number of people reporting is equal to 20, the election time will be shortened by half. When the number of reports is equal to 40, the election will be restarted immediately. Selected to choose a new mayor within the day
4, to be honest, the current village is difficult to upgrade, no player has so many experiences to do such a thing, the official should randomly release some special villages every week, there are some different things inside him, for example: unlock All the sky / unlock all the ground, / all full level collection points / all full level production desk / full level warehouse [the village will be refreshed once a week before being privatized, no longer change after privatization, need Players work hard to build]

Yes I do agree with some of your suggestions. I am not sure that I understand number 3 &4.
Like 1)Village vote time could be adjusted.
Like 2) Would love to know how manly votes each person received. (Not who anyone voted for)
3)Not sure I understand this one well. A way of forcing a new election?
If a lot of members of a village are unhappy with the mayor.
4)A way to help villages build faster? Or add items for them?

Myst

Squirrel
Characters
Mystic Fox
Platform
PC
We used to be able to see how many votes each candidate got. I miss that feature and wish it were reinstated.